Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal gmcvortex

Go down

Ban Appeal gmcvortex Empty Ban Appeal gmcvortex

Post by payednfull on 1/21/2013, 10:39 am

Minecraft username: gmcvortex

Mod/Admin who banned you: unsure

Reason you were banned: My son was playing and was attacked by a zombie. He died and when he tried to re-spawn, it said "Banned: GTFO!"

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: He doesn't know why he was banned and would like to get access back so he can play with his friend online.

payednfull
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal gmcvortex Empty Re: Ban Appeal gmcvortex

Post by Davidmich on 1/21/2013, 1:45 pm

gmcvortex was caught griefing by me. He was kicked offline as a warning, would not reply to me when asked about the griefing, then continued to steal items from the house he had entered.

This is a permanent ban, he can go find another server that allows griefing.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by payednfull on 1/22/2013, 1:13 am

Uhhh...ok.

He doesn't know what griefing is and neither do I. This is the first he's played on a server.

He knows that you can chat back and forth, but with so many people talking he doesn't know when people are talking to him, which is why he didn't respond to you.

payednfull
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 1/22/2013, 1:35 am

Griefing is defined in the rules, which you should have read ( scratch )

Anyways, you're unfortunetly not going to get unbanned from here, but in case you were wondering for future servers, it's in our rules so you don't get banned from everywhere else.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by payednfull on 1/22/2013, 8:58 am

I'm not trying to argue with you, nor am I trying to convince you to let him back in.

Neither one of us knew this forum even existed until he got banned and I searched for how to get unbanned.

I guess we're too noob to play.

God Bless and have a nice day.

Out.

payednfull
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 on 1/22/2013, 10:39 am

Hey payed, I just wanted to tell you a few things. Hope this helps. Griefing is defined as willful distruction of someones property, build or anything they built, placed, crafted. That being said a good rule of thumb is If you didnt make it, built it, craft it or place it dont touch it, Griefing isnt allowed on most servers. I hate that your experience with our server wasnt a good one, we have so many guests and new people per day we apply the rules without discrimination to everyone. I am also sorry I cannot unban your son, Its up to the staff member that did. I hope this helps and your next minecraft experience won't be so harsh.

Gweedo
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum