Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by bugbang187 on 12/3/2012, 5:25 pm

Minecraft Username: bugbang187

Mod/Admin who banned you: Gweedo358

Reason you were banned: Greifing

Reason you belive you should be unbanned:

Dear Oasis Smp,

I belive I should be unbanned because I didn't greif. The Proof: I didnt greif and if i did, then there would be /logblock proof. I have never greifed and if I ever cause any damage to someone else's creations I fix it. Also, why would I be stupid enough to greif, if I have spent enough time on this server to get trusted. I must like it. I think that someone's house was greifed alot, and I had caused damage to it, which I FIXED then later someone else greifed the house but you just happend to click the blocks the I had damaged then FIXED, with /logblock and now I got banned instead of the player who purposely greifed. Isn't the point of ban to get rid of the player's who are purposely causing problems and/or breaking rules. I read through the rules,(the long version), just to make sure that something like this would never happen. Yet it did.:( So I hope someone will unban me. I really like Oasis and I would never purposely cause problems.

Sincerely,

bugbang187
bugbang187
bugbang187
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Kevo235 on 12/3/2012, 10:29 pm

Any side got any proof on this?
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 12/4/2012, 1:47 am

I saw the area! Me and Gweedo and someone else saw it. We did a lb on it and it had your name all over the destruction. A lot of destroyed blocks on a house. Random destruction. We couldnt believe it but LB never lies. We triple checked it bugbang. If I can find it again I will check it but not making any promises!

To be honest we thought maybe you allowed access to your pc for a friend and someone else did the damage while logged on as you! Which is still a bannable offense!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 12/4/2012, 2:57 am

Im sorry Bugbang I wish the odds where in your favor! I fount the place, wasnt hard with LB. Its a house Artatak made a month ago out of wood. I took a series of pics for you. LB says in a 10 block radius of the center of that house since 3 days that you destroyed 145 blocks! If it was something minor, then Gweedo probably could work with ya. But it isnt! In the end its his decision tho so heres the pics...I will explain each as we go.

Ban Appeal 2012-12-04_023240

The house in question

Ban Appeal 2012-12-04_023311

Its Arts....

Ban Appeal 2012-12-04_023327

Griefed all the steps

Ban Appeal 2012-12-04_023342

The wood next to the door!

Ban Appeal 2012-12-04_023558

As you see, 145 blocks with in 10 blocks of my position (center of house) since 3 days!

Ban Appeal 2012-12-04_023650

And it started at about 3:14pm EST!

Im really sorry bugbang. I did what i could do! Now its just up to Gweedo!

I made an entire library for ya if you want to see the full size pics!
http://s11.beta.photobucket.com/user/paxination/library/bugbang187
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 12/4/2012, 3:00 am

Overwhelming evidence speaks novels about your griefing. Find a new server to grief, because we don't tolerate that here.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 on 12/4/2012, 8:58 am

Let's let Gweedo have the final say in this, shall we?

Discord: bit.ly/Oasis_Discord
Twitter: @OasisSMP
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 on 12/4/2012, 10:35 am

Bugbang you need to understand a couple of things first. Logblock keeps a record of every block you alter from the time the map is generated till the map is deleted even if you fix a grief, you and and griefer will show on logblock as a dated time stamp. I mean everyblock you alter down to the a grass to make seeds and those records are accurate.

When Artateck called me over to see the grief the whole bottom half of the building was gone so I logblocked the missing blocks and your name was on the most recent date time stamp of destroyed blocks. I was shocked so I took an hour lb every block that was missing. 249 blocks in that area. I still was shocked I called over my staff team and let them see to make sure no mistakes were being made. The blocks were checked by Pax and Mad. That was three staff members all seeing the same thing. So I started asking questions to Art . One question was Is bugbang making changes on your house to help you? his reply was NO. next questioon was is bugbang living here at all? again NO was the reply. Final question I asked Art was did you let bugbang alter the house in any way and again the response was NO. So with all that evidence, I as staff member had no choice to Ban a Trusted player. I will not accept the appeal the evidence speaks loud and clear. Appeal Denied.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich on 12/4/2012, 1:25 pm

I found some more Bugbang griefing last night. Looks like he tunneled under, and into Buwar0's house.

Ban Appeal 2012-12-04_025405

Ban Appeal 2012-12-04_025351

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum