Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban of JKerb

Go down

Ban of JKerb Empty Ban of JKerb

Post by EKerb on 10/14/2012, 1:07 pm

Dear sir/madam,

I am writing on behalf of my son, JKerb.  He has apparently been banned from this server.  I don't exactly understand what happened ... apparently someone blew EKerb's house up.  I am ?guessing? that you believe that he was responsible.  I can guarantee you that he was not responsible as he spent yesterday crying for hours wondering why someone would do that to a house that he and his brother had worked so hard on.  I also have feedback from others that were on at the time EKerber and MAkers51 that Jared did not do anything yesterday that would/should result in a ban. I would like to get this cleared up as soon as possible as he is in the other room crying and extremely upset.

Thank you.

Gail Kerber

EKerb

Back to top Go down

Ban of JKerb Empty Re: Ban of JKerb

Post by EKerber on 10/14/2012, 1:32 pm

I apologize, I am new to this and I didn't understand that you require a particular format:

Banned: JKerb

Banner: JHReynolds

Banned Because of : Griefing?

Reason for unbanning: I asked Jared if he typed anything below. He said "No". I asked his brother who always plays with him if he typed that and he said "No". I asked MAKer51 if Jared typed any of these things below and he said "No". I understand that you have no reason to believe him, but I do. He is 13 years old and still wants desperately to believe in Santa Claus. I also know (unfortunately) for a fact that if he were to attempt to spell some of those words he would get the spelling wrong. Is there some mistake that has been made?

Griefing

EKerber

Back to top Go down

Ban of JKerb Empty Re: Ban of JKerb

Post by mhreynolds on 10/14/2012, 3:43 pm

Hello, I was the moderator that banned Jkerb. The
reason for his ban was for destroying blocks a player had placed around
their home. I'd like to inform you that I'll won't be unbanning you do to evidence I had against you in this matter. I'd recommend you find another server and follow their rules, which was was failed to happen on ours.
mhreynolds
mhreynolds
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum