New rule

Go down

New rule

Post by alext180 on 9/20/2012, 10:12 pm

Hey guys. I'm getting a bit worried about the new rule - I understand completely why it was put in to place and the reasoning behind it, but I've been inactive (due to school, chess tournaments etc.) and therefore unable to watch over my builds every single day to report a griefing. The rule was put in to place because of guests, but what if you're a trusted member that gets griefed? I'm afraid I'll get griefed and not be on for 10 days and not be able to report it :(. Thanks.

alext180
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New rule

Post by madscientist032 on 9/20/2012, 11:42 pm

It is up to the discretion of staff to determine what will happen. More than likely if it has been more than 10 days, and if the grief effected a member's house, we will rollback the damage and whatnot.

This rule was mainly put into effect because of the guests' tendency to build so close to spawn and any spawn portals around the main world. Those who are active on the server will most likely not be punished by the 10 day rule, IMHO.

Also, it never hurts to post something about inactivity here on the forums. Usually helps to explain an unusual period of absence.

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down