Got somethin' to say...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got somethin' to say...

Post by Atomic_Donkeh on 3/27/2011, 4:00 pm

I'm not sure how to put this, especially since it might sound kinda corny, but I feel like something is missing from when I play this game. "Oasis" has been pretty much what Minecraft is to me, and when I first started out back in November, there weren't too many people on this server, but there were a few which I really thought I got along with, and had lots of fun with. Well, those people (I won't say any names, but I think they know who they are) aren't really into it much any more, as am I, and whenever I come online, it doesn't really seem the same..
It's kind of a wierd thing to say, since this is the internet, and it's not like we actually know eachother, but Minecraft(Oasis, to me rabbit ) really had me addicted for a good while, so I expected those people to be there to play with, since they're the people that I was first introduced to MC with and I don't have any real-life friends that are interested in MC.
Ah, well, those were good times, but nothing lasts forever I guess, even Minecraft. I'm going to sleep now.

Atomic_Donkeh
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got somethin' to say...

Post by mefabe on 3/27/2011, 5:24 pm

i can be your friend, the only problem is that i have a big chat delay usually 7-11 lines behind everyone else. i took a screenshot with my friend at the same time but im having problems posting it.

mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh on 3/28/2011, 12:57 pm

Atomic_Donkeh wrote: I'm not sure how to put this, especially since it might sound kinda corny, but I feel like something is missing from when I play this game. "Oasis" has been pretty much what Minecraft is to me, and when I first started out back in November, there weren't too many people on this server, but there were a few which I really thought I got along with, and had lots of fun with. Well, those people (I won't say any names, but I think they know who they are) aren't really into it much any more, as am I, and whenever I come online, it doesn't really seem the same..
It's kind of a wierd thing to say, since this is the internet, and it's not like we actually know eachother, but Minecraft(Oasis, to me rabbit ) really had me addicted for a good while, so I expected those people to be there to play with, since they're the people that I was first introduced to MC with and I don't have any real-life friends that are interested in MC.
Ah, well, those were good times, but nothing lasts forever I guess, even Minecraft. I'm going to sleep now.

I believe, I am One of those people.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 3/28/2011, 3:09 pm

Good night, sweet prince :P. Maybe you can come back and visit some time, though.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic_Donkeh on 3/29/2011, 7:38 am

saeTan wrote:Good night, sweet prince :P. Maybe you can come back and visit some time, though.

Thy shalt cometh, time to time.

Atomic_Donkeh
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bamby2727 on 3/29/2011, 2:07 pm

Atomic_Donkeh wrote:
saeTan wrote:Good night, sweet prince :P. Maybe you can come back and visit some time, though.

Thy shalt cometh, time to time.

indeed

bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum