Got somethin' to say...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got somethin' to say...

Post by Atomic_Donkeh on 3/27/2011, 4:00 pm

I'm not sure how to put this, especially since it might sound kinda corny, but I feel like something is missing from when I play this game. "Oasis" has been pretty much what Minecraft is to me, and when I first started out back in November, there weren't too many people on this server, but there were a few which I really thought I got along with, and had lots of fun with. Well, those people (I won't say any names, but I think they know who they are) aren't really into it much any more, as am I, and whenever I come online, it doesn't really seem the same..
It's kind of a wierd thing to say, since this is the internet, and it's not like we actually know eachother, but Minecraft(Oasis, to me rabbit ) really had me addicted for a good while, so I expected those people to be there to play with, since they're the people that I was first introduced to MC with and I don't have any real-life friends that are interested in MC.
Ah, well, those were good times, but nothing lasts forever I guess, even Minecraft. I'm going to sleep now.


Atomic_Donkeh
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got somethin' to say...

Post by mefabe on 3/27/2011, 5:24 pm

i can be your friend, the only problem is that i have a big chat delay usually 7-11 lines behind everyone else. i took a screenshot with my friend at the same time but im having problems posting it.

mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-01-22
Age : 17
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got somethin' to say...

Post by cloudkesh on 3/28/2011, 12:57 pm

Atomic_Donkeh wrote: I'm not sure how to put this, especially since it might sound kinda corny, but I feel like something is missing from when I play this game. "Oasis" has been pretty much what Minecraft is to me, and when I first started out back in November, there weren't too many people on this server, but there were a few which I really thought I got along with, and had lots of fun with. Well, those people (I won't say any names, but I think they know who they are) aren't really into it much any more, as am I, and whenever I come online, it doesn't really seem the same..
It's kind of a wierd thing to say, since this is the internet, and it's not like we actually know eachother, but Minecraft(Oasis, to me rabbit ) really had me addicted for a good while, so I expected those people to be there to play with, since they're the people that I was first introduced to MC with and I don't have any real-life friends that are interested in MC.
Ah, well, those were good times, but nothing lasts forever I guess, even Minecraft. I'm going to sleep now.



I believe, I am One of those people.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: Got somethin' to say...

Post by saeTan on 3/28/2011, 3:09 pm

Good night, sweet prince :P. Maybe you can come back and visit some time, though.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 21
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got somethin' to say...

Post by Atomic_Donkeh on 3/29/2011, 7:38 am

saeTan wrote:Good night, sweet prince :P. Maybe you can come back and visit some time, though.

Thy shalt cometh, time to time.

Atomic_Donkeh
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got somethin' to say...

Post by bamby2727 on 3/29/2011, 2:07 pm

Atomic_Donkeh wrote:
saeTan wrote:Good night, sweet prince :P. Maybe you can come back and visit some time, though.

Thy shalt cometh, time to time.

indeed

bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum