My Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Story

Post by Croky1 on 7/15/2012, 4:46 am

Enjoy!

I first joined Oasis SMP on the 17th December 2011. After walking to the edge of that current world (1.0), I started to collect
blocks off of a previously greifed house. After building my bungalow, I made a huge (I do believe) 50x25x4 underground farm. However,
I was missing some 'materials' for the farm, and found bonzix1's house, and took (let's not say greif, shall we?) some of her
pumpkins, melons, and sugar cane. Ownerthugz then banned me (Now initialBN).
Then, I decided to appologies and PM ownerthugz on the forums; to which he had accepted my appology, and had unbanned me.
Later that month, I had joined a town (Lakeside) who was owned by basenhet (banend for hacking 29/12/11 (Uk date)).
Randomly, out of the blue, ownerthugz Pm'd me with a message: "Apply for member, I'll vouch for you.". I did. I think Neil
approved me, and some admin vouched for me (Name slipped my mind).
Yeah, So I log on to find myself as a member on Oasis SMP. I decide to stay and enjoy things here. To prove how happy I am,
I create a video on YouTube to advertise Oasis.
So the next part of my story on Oasis is a blur, I guess i was at school here and there, and my activity was limited. But the
only part really remember is when Taccy bought 13 cacti from my shop (Lol).
Soon after I had been made Trusted, I had donated $20, followed by $30 followed by $20 more.
I becam trusted when I was radnomly mining somewhere and my name turned from grey to Trusted Blue. I dont know who did it;
although I remember creating pointless blocks of obsidian with /kit lava and /kit water jsut to show off my new skills.
So yeah. I remember (after that point in time), how I hardly played at all, apart from in the Hols, partley because of
school, and life; but one random day in march, I became Trusted+ (Taccy approved me). [Just a week before he had to retire ;-;] and
had the time of my life, boasting to my friends [XD].
Soon, in 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 I had a building spree; I help Jacobstown IV (not much, but a bit), and I began to build loads of
estates for myself (Lol at dat posh speek). Then, Polanco had the amazing idea of building random wool figure. We both came to the
conlusion that we would make the OwnerTeam people. That project soon exploded, and we began to make all the staff members to appear
in the 1.3 spawn.
So yeah, here I am now. Updates will be published. Oh, and if you read all of this, you have +7 Croky points ;).

Cya'll

-Croky

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 412
Location : The Badger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Story

Post by jackOPSftw on 7/15/2012, 5:13 am

Croky1 wrote:Enjoy!
So yeah, here I am now. Updates will be published. Oh, and if you read all of this, you have +7 Croky points ;).

I now have 7 Croky points.

jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 683
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Story

Post by Zwall99 on 7/15/2012, 11:07 am

Here's mine.

Well, I bought minecraft in the 1.7 update, back in August. I found this server by looking on YouTube. I stayed there till 1.8. After that I lost their ip, and I didn't even know their servers name. So me and my friend Dan, aka Fuzzyplats, we're one the search for a new server. We both got this iPod app, forget the name, and began to look through their server list. We stopped in every server down the list. I told him I was tired one day and I was go play on Xbox. He kept looking. I got back on FaceTime with him later and he said he found a nice server called Oasis SMP. I was interested. I got on and he led me to his tree house that he made not too far from spawn. I started living with him as roommates. I met a player named "ijika". He ran a shop literally bordering spawn limits. I started working for him as a miner. I got some nice pay. Best ones were a diamond sword , and a golden apple. Then he got banned. I have no idea why. So, I took over the shop. I edited a bit of it to fit my liking. Me and Fuzzy ran it. Then, a player named 1kshards asked if he could build a shop next to mine. I agreed. Then, he build a path linking mine and his together. After that, more and more people asked if they could build. I agreed to nearly every offer. This place became known as Zwall's shopping center. A few days after the center was made, I came on and I was mysteriously member. I have no idea why I was proomoted, for I didn't apply. To this day it remains a mystery. Afterwards an update later, I decided to make a town. That town became known as Zland. Literally 4 days after the town was built and update rolls along. I rebuilt the town in 1.1

That's around all the exciting things that I've done on the server.

You know have

+10 Zwall Points.

Zwall99
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 17
Location : Around.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Story

Post by Kevo235 on 7/15/2012, 1:32 pm

My opinion on the matter.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Story

Post by mickdude2 on 7/15/2012, 1:38 pm

Zwall99 wrote:Here's mine.

Well, I bought minecraft in the 1.7 update, back in August. I found this server by looking on YouTube. I stayed there till 1.8. After that I lost their ip, and I didn't even know their servers name. So me and my friend Dan, aka Fuzzyplats, we're one the search for a new server. We both got this iPod app, forget the name, and began to look through their server list. We stopped in every server down the list. I told him I was tired one day and I was go play on Xbox. He kept looking. I got back on FaceTime with him later and he said he found a nice server called Oasis SMP. I was interested. I got on and he led me to his tree house that he made not too far from spawn. I started living with him as roommates. I met a player named "ijika". He ran a shop literally bordering spawn limits. I started working for him as a miner. I got some nice pay. Best ones were a diamond sword , and a golden apple. Then he got banned. I have no idea why. So, I took over the shop. I edited a bit of it to fit my liking. Me and Fuzzy ran it. Then, a player named 1kshards asked if he could build a shop next to mine. I agreed. Then, he build a path linking mine and his together. After that, more and more people asked if they could build. I agreed to nearly every offer. This place became known as Zwall's shopping center. A few days after the center was made, I came on and I was mysteriously member. I have no idea why I was proomoted, for I didn't apply. To this day it remains a mystery. Afterwards an update later, I decided to make a town. That town became known as Zland. Literally 4 days after the town was built and update rolls along. I rebuilt the town in 1.1

That's around all the exciting things that I've done on the server.

You know have

+10 Zwall Points.

This is Croky's post. Get your life story down somewhere else. -20 mickdude2 points.

Anyway, Croky, great post! I think everyone should have an intro, just to, you know, introduce themselves.

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 19
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Story

Post by lordgonk on 7/15/2012, 11:36 pm

Hey Mick, I just noticed dat reputation of yours is almost out of the negatives :DDD

lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 19
Location : Collegeville Pa (Right near Valley Forge)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Story

Post by mickdude2 on 7/15/2012, 11:47 pm

lordgonk wrote:Hey Mick, I just noticed dat reputation of yours is almost out of the negatives :DDD

I know. very happy with myself there. I've been a very good boy.

This is my 666th post 0.0 could this be foreshadowing something?


Last edited by mickdude2 on 7/15/2012, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 666)

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 19
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum