Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by FoxDanFox on 6/26/2012, 4:29 pm

Dear um... well, hello everybody,
I've been on this server for a few months and I totally liked it because of it's friendly staff, fabulous buildings and many other things, But from some time I started being ignored. That issue can't stop me from being here but it's an awful feeling when you are asking one and the same question 5 times or saying "bye" 10 times and nobody replies. So the only thing I want now is that I want you all who knows me: write everything you think of me here and now, please. Good and bad, everything, I'd be glad to hear the truth.
Always ready to help,
FoxDanFox.

FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 18
Location : Moscow, Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by commander_chair on 6/26/2012, 5:10 pm

i like how you like foxes. I enjoy a fox every now and then.

commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1038
Join date : 2011-05-01
Location : Indianapolis IN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by Kevo235 on 6/26/2012, 5:13 pm

I've got so many things on the go half the time that I ignore a lot of people. Sorry that you were probably one of them, but i've got shit to do as well :l

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by Leagle on 6/26/2012, 8:35 pm

You know what, i'm going to be honest, this makes me kinda frustrated, if not, then angry.

You are just one of the somewhat 100 people that felt the exact same way with the exact same reasons.
Just because people don't say 'bye' when when you say 'bye' to the whole server doesn't mean people ignore you or don't like you.
If you would say bye to your friends and they would just say nothing back, what are your thoughts then?
"fuck you guy's"?
"they didn't hear me, boohoo"?
"They ignore me, i'm all alone now"?
Does the last one sound logical? No.

You are talking here to people through a computer who are busy trying to enjoy the game they bought!
You don't see if people are busy or not! So don't ever think of ignoring again unless they actually say it to you!
The only thing you see it some text in a chat box!
And from there you are saying they are ignoring you?

If you realy think that's true then i'd suggest you make best friends with cleverbot right now.

People might be busy with mining or farming or even might be busy with someone else on the computer like teamspeak or skype.
Nobody expect's from people to have their eye's constently glue'd to the screen untill someone say's 'bye' and wanting to say 'bye' back for that special moment. That's just ridiculous.

Like, i hardly care if people say bye to me or not. i'm just letting people know that i'm going to log and say bye.
All i see from your is that you say 'bye' and just keep hanging another 5-10 minutes waiting for someone to reply with a 'bye'...

Doesn't that sounds a little stupid?
This also applies to the 'asking one and the same question 5 times' thingy..
People might be busy with something else or are just to damn lazy to wright a simple "Sorry i'm busy at the moment", or whatever.

I say, these things happen. Get over it.

Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2493
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Fort Europe

View user profile http://nigge.rs/id/loadsamoney

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by MarcoTheGod on 6/26/2012, 8:37 pm

Aleluya, Thanks Leagle.

MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 454
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 19
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by Kevo235 on 6/26/2012, 8:42 pm

Harsh.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by Keshaluver on 6/26/2012, 8:57 pm

What Leagle said couldn't be more true.

Keshaluver
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 334
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 16
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by MrShatang on 6/26/2012, 10:14 pm

It's funny because people leave the server because they aren't getting their byes or hellos. Lol very lame I tell you very lame,

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Posts : 426
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 18
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Friends

Post by Faithfuldave on 6/26/2012, 10:29 pm

If you are being ignored on the server just try to get yourself better know. When people ask for help or spare items try your best to help them out. If you really want someone to acknowledge you then send them a PM.

Faithfuldave
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 21
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by Davidmich on 6/27/2012, 2:20 am

Wow, Fox, I'll call the Waaaahmbulance if you'd like.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2011-03-06
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:)

Post by FoxDanFox on 6/27/2012, 3:36 am

Alright, I've understood! :) No problems then, I will just play not getting in anyone's business. I was helping others since I got house on the server and I will continue this way. As far as I already have a few friends here and I seem to be not THAT interesting for people on Oasis I will continue played as I did. And thanks for being honest! :) As it was said in one nice song - let the good times roll! I love you all guys, have fun!!!
Always yours,
FDF.
Oh, almost forgotten: I am going to start Block-Breaking news. What do you think?

FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 18
Location : Moscow, Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

...

Post by FoxDanFox on 6/27/2012, 4:16 am

No, I've decided the following: I will try to get as many friends as I can, I will help everybody and I will make conversation with everybody. I will participate in Server's life! Thank you guys!!! I only want to know: I am a "1 of the 100 players" and you are stuff, so you should help players, right? Please, I rarely ask questions and when I do I really need an answer.
Always yours,
FDF. ;)

FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 18
Location : Moscow, Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by Kevo235 on 6/27/2012, 3:04 pm

Nobody even read his post, did they? He never said he was going to leave the server, lol.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by Leagle on 6/27/2012, 3:49 pm

Kevo235 wrote:Nobody even read his post, did they? He never said he was going to leave the server, lol.
Did anyone of us ever mentioned that we thought that he was leaving..?

Do you even read our posts?

Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2493
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Fort Europe

View user profile http://nigge.rs/id/loadsamoney

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by InitialBN on 6/27/2012, 6:53 pm

Leagle wrote:
Kevo235 wrote:Nobody even read his post, did they? He never said he was going to leave the server, lol.
Did anyone of us ever mentioned that we thought that he was leaving..?

Do you even read our posts?

Probably from
MrShatang wrote:It's funny because people leave the server because they aren't getting their byes or hellos. Lol very lame I tell you very lame,

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 909
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by Leagle on 6/27/2012, 7:04 pm

InitialBN wrote:Probably from
MrShatang wrote:It's funny because people leave the server because they aren't getting their byes or hellos. Lol very lame I tell you very lame,
Well i'd say read it again and then another time, because i don't see him talking about foxdanfox...

Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2493
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Fort Europe

View user profile http://nigge.rs/id/loadsamoney

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by Nova042 on 6/27/2012, 9:28 pm

I'll tell you, when I'm building I get so focused on what I'm working on that I don't read chat. Occasionally something in chat might catch my eye (spamming, capslock...), but for the most part, I will not see if anyone says something to me, says bye or asked for help. This is why I don't build and do my staff duties at the same time. I'm either in staff mode or build mode.

I'm sure I can't be the only one and it would explain why you wouldn't get a response from people. Also, people tend to spend a decent amount of time in game, but AFK.

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 694
Join date : 2011-02-27
Age : 32
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by Kevo235 on 6/28/2012, 4:00 am

InitialBN wrote:
Leagle wrote:
Kevo235 wrote:Nobody even read his post, did they? He never said he was going to leave the server, lol.
Did anyone of us ever mentioned that we thought that he was leaving..?

Do you even read our posts?

Probably from
MrShatang wrote:It's funny because people leave the server because they aren't getting their byes or hellos. Lol very lame I tell you very lame,

Damn, you beat me to it. That's the exact same post I was going to make.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by mickdude2 on 6/28/2012, 10:33 am

Nova042 wrote:People tend to spend a decent amount of time in game, but AFK.

Guilty as charged.


But really Fox, if you are being ignored then do something to get attention. Build something and people will say:
People wrote:Hey, that guys a great builder and very active on the server. I want to talk to him!

And then Nova(If he's in staff mode) will come and say
Nova042 wrote: Wow this guys good.
And then he will rain XP bottles down on you for you're great build.




It could happen.


Last edited by mickdude2 on 6/28/2012, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quote messed up)

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 19
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by Kevo235 on 6/28/2012, 10:40 am


Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being ignored is awful, guys, i swear.

Post by mefabe on 6/28/2012, 10:55 am

This has gotten reallly off topic

mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-01-22
Age : 17
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum