The Return of Cloudkesh

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Return of Cloudkesh

Post by Kesh on 3/1/2011, 1:08 pm

As of Yesterday, I was unable to get on Minecraft and blah blah blah,Anyways,I shall return Maybe Friday or Saturday,Depends on my Groundation Limits. Anyways,So All I can do is wish you all a happy spring and other stuff,I shall return soon,Don't miss me!

Also,The End of Time Chapter 3(For The bastards who read my Fanfiction) Is Coming soon! I am gonna be posting them someplace soon,I'll even post Them on the Forums if you so wish,Anyways,Yeah....This gives me enough time to Finish Final Fantasy X(Ten for Idiots who don't know their Roman Numbers),Resident Evil IV,Chapter V-I(4, Chapter 5-1),Resident Evil V,Chapter VI-I(Can someone say, Obsessed with Roman Numbers?)(5,Chapter 6-1) and God of War III(Final Boss) And Enough time to Get Ideas on Chapter 4! Anyways,Yeah.....I'll be back soon.

~Kesh Anderson
"24 Days Remain 'till my birthday."

Kesh

Back to top Go down

Re: The Return of Cloudkesh

Post by Kevo235 on 3/1/2011, 3:25 pm

I couldn't even finish FFX. You're setting way to much time for video games if you ask me but... is there ever too much time set for video games?

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kesh on 3/3/2011, 9:27 pm

Finally! *Grins* I Have returned From being Grounded. I have Finished Resident Evil 4,Final Fantasy IV(DS) and God of War III. Resident Evil 4 was easy....when you finally find out what the fuck to do. XD God of War III(Spartan,and Then God) was easy enough to finish after midnight....and Final Fantasy IV was easy when I found out your supposed to use the fucking crystal to reveal the Final Bosses True form >.> (Protip:Spam Meteor,Curaja, Kain's Jump Command and Ethers.)

Kesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kesh on 3/3/2011, 11:39 pm

Unfortunately, I am temporary Leaving, Here are my Reasons....
1:I feel unwanted,not like I was ever Wanted before but srsly.... I feel as if The Mods and Admins just want to /kick me all they wish.....
2:'Tis Kinda Boring, There's nothing to do now that many people can spawn items and crap....
3:I need to work on my Fanfiction....Have to have "The End Of Time Chapter 4" By the 25th or the bastards who actually read my Fanfiction are gonna come at me with Shotguns.....
4:Again,We come to the "Not Wanted" Problem, As soon as I log into the TS Server, People are like "Oh hey its Cloudkesh...." or... "Oh my god its Cloudkesh." and, I know,I know, People are just Trolling. But You know what? Its gotten old....And I'm Sick of being treated lower than bedrock ya know? The First Few Days on The Server were Awesome,But After that.....It went Crazy, People started being Dicks to me,And you know what? Thats The Entire Reason I'm a Dick to everyone else. And So,If You guys Want me to Stop being a Dick,Than You stop first. I Always Say Things like "Fuck off" or "I hope You all Die." But Do I Actually mean it? Do I? As Ariley had Posted, He Wants it all to Stop as well,You know? But Bastards like Wesley And Sinical,Just won't. I'm Sick of being Treated Lower Than Bedrock,Theres a Rule Called "Respect The Staff,It isn't that hard." Right? Well,For Players to Respect the Staff,The Staff has to Respect the Other Players. Now,Do as You wish after Reading this, /Ban me, Demote me,/kick me all the time,Make False Comments 'Bout me, I Really Don't Give a Fuck. Cause unlike People Like Wesley and Sinical, I actually have a life away from Trolling and Treating others like Shit. And so, There Ya Have it Folks, I have Snapped Again,Doesn't it Amuse you? Good.
5: And Than There are Problems IRL.

Kesh

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh on 3/3/2011, 11:40 pm

Kesh wrote:Unfortunately, I am temporary Leaving, Here are my Reasons....
1:I feel unwanted,not like I was ever Wanted before but srsly.... I feel as if The Mods and Admins just want to /kick me all they wish.....
2:'Tis Kinda Boring, There's nothing to do now that many people can spawn items and crap....
3:I need to work on my Fanfiction....Have to have "The End Of Time Chapter 4" By the 25th or the bastards who actually read my Fanfiction are gonna come at me with Shotguns.....
4:Again,We come to the "Not Wanted" Problem, As soon as I log into the TS Server, People are like "Oh hey its Cloudkesh...." or... "Oh my god its Cloudkesh." and, I know,I know, People are just Trolling. But You know what? Its gotten old....And I'm Sick of being treated lower than bedrock ya know? The First Few Days on The Server were Awesome,But After that.....It went Crazy, People started being Dicks to me,And you know what? Thats The Entire Reason I'm a Dick to everyone else. And So,If You guys Want me to Stop being a Dick,Than You stop first. I Always Say Things like "Fuck off" or "I hope You all Die." But Do I Actually mean it? Do I? As Ariley had Posted, He Wants it all to Stop as well,You know? But Bastards like Wesley And Sinical,Just won't. I'm Sick of being Treated Lower Than Bedrock,Theres a Rule Called "Respect The Staff,It isn't that hard." Right? Well,For Players to Respect the Staff,The Staff has to Respect the Other Players. Now,Do as You wish after Reading this, /Ban me, Demote me,/kick me all the time,Make False Comments 'Bout me, I Really Don't Give a Fuck. Cause unlike People Like Wesley and Sinical, I actually have a life away from Trolling and Treating others like Shit. And so, There Ya Have it Folks, I have Snapped Again,Doesn't it Amuse you? Good.
5: And Than There are Problems IRL.

Temporarily*

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 on 3/4/2011, 12:53 am

Sorry, I know nothing of your current situation or the way anyone is being treated so I am unable to comment on such. But I do agree that the "spawn whatever you want" take the fun out of the game. I do not use any items other than the ones I gather. They don't call it spawncraft. Its called "mine"craft.

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kesh on 3/5/2011, 2:06 am

*Sigh* Seems,I couldn't resist returning to the server.....I was too bored to do anything else.....Damn you Minecraft....

~Kesh Anderson

"20 Days Remaining."

"Side effects of an Ironmaiden/Regenerator Encounter include:
Increased heart rate,sweating,shaking,forgetting to breath,soiling your pants,becoming scared to open doors or go around corners heightened sense of hearing,hoping you lose ammo,& mostly Death"

Kesh

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top