Kbai, I leave nao.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kbai, I leave nao.

Post by Atomic_Donkeh on Fri 18 Feb - 16:32

Basically, I have Minecraft sickness. I'm addicted yet losing interest. Time for a break. See you in a few weeks.

Atomic_Donkeh
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kbai, I leave nao.

Post by Berezur on Fri 18 Feb - 16:36

Okay see you dude
have a nice time until we see each other again :P

Berezur
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 22
Location : Bochum-Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kbai, I leave nao.

Post by GoldMine on Fri 18 Feb - 23:10

Atomic_Donkeh wrote:Basically, I have Minecraft sickness. I'm addicted yet losing interest. Time for a break. See you in a few weeks.

We shall meet again someday friend


~Goldmine

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 1016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kbai, I leave nao.

Post by Atomic_Donkeh on Wed 23 Feb - 3:24

Goodness me, new update... MUST RESIST.

Atomic_Donkeh
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kbai, I leave nao.

Post by MarviNacho on Wed 23 Feb - 4:56

Haha, see you later, Donkeh. I'll miss ya! :D

MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kbai, I leave nao.

Post by GoldMine on Wed 23 Feb - 9:40

Atomic_Donkeh wrote:Goodness me, new update... MUST RESIST.

Beds, you will never resist!

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 1016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kbai, I leave nao.

Post by cloudkesh on Wed 23 Feb - 10:55

Well, See ya soon man. But, If your not on to wish me Happy Birthday I shall find you and slit your throat! Even if it takes Seconds,Minutes,Hours,Days,Weeks,Months,Years,Centuries even! I shall find you,hide until March 25th Slit your throat,and write in your blood "Happy Birthday Kesh!".

~This was fun to write and in every way supposed to seem scary,threatening and creepy.

~Kesh Anderson

"Ssssssssssssso, I herd you liek Creeperssssssss. *Explosion*"

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: Kbai, I leave nao.

Post by Kevo235 on Wed 23 Feb - 15:28

cloudkesh wrote:Well, See ya soon man. But, If your not on to wish me Happy Birthday I shall find you and slit your throat! Even if it takes Seconds,Minutes,Hours,Days,Weeks,Months,Years,Centuries even! I shall find you,hide until March 25th Slit your throat,and write in your blood "Happy Birthday Kesh!".

~This was fun to write and in every way supposed to seem scary,threatening and creepy.

~Kesh Anderson

"Ssssssssssssso, I herd you liek Creeperssssssss. *Explosion*"

Cloudkesh- Master of Retarded Awkwardness.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kbai, I leave nao.

Post by cloudkesh on Wed 23 Feb - 15:44

Kevo235 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:Well, See ya soon man. But, If your not on to wish me Happy Birthday I shall find you and slit your throat! Even if it takes Seconds,Minutes,Hours,Days,Weeks,Months,Years,Centuries even! I shall find you,hide until March 25th Slit your throat,and write in your blood "Happy Birthday Kesh!".

~This was fun to write and in every way supposed to seem scary,threatening and creepy.

~Kesh Anderson

"Ssssssssssssso, I herd you liek Creeperssssssss. *Explosion*"

Cloudkesh- Master of Retarded Awkwardness.

You just don't have the guts to threaten people on teh Internetz :P

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: Kbai, I leave nao.

Post by Kevo235 on Wed 23 Feb - 21:33

cloudkesh wrote:You just don't have the guts to threaten people on teh Internetz :P

It's not that I don't have the guts it's just that you can't keep that promise and are probably joking but I don't go around saying things that I wouldn't say irl. I bet you no matter who you were talking to you wouldn't say that to anyone. Let's not go trollin' Atomic Donkeh's goodbye talk to me in teamspeak if you really want to debate this.

See you soon Donkeh, Hope you have fun with whatever you do :)

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kbai, I leave nao.

Post by cloudkesh on Wed 23 Feb - 22:32

Kevo235 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:You just don't have the guts to threaten people on teh Internetz :P

It's not that I don't have the guts it's just that you can't keep that promise and are probably joking but I don't go around saying things that I wouldn't say irl. I bet you no matter who you were talking to you wouldn't say that to anyone. Let's not go trollin' Atomic Donkeh's goodbye talk to me in teamspeak if you really want to debate this.

See you soon Donkeh, Hope you have fun with whatever you do :)

Dude, do you Really not know me? I would say Alot of things irl to alot of people.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Khai, I'm back.

Post by Atomic_Donkeh on Sun 27 Feb - 8:46

Ok, I was hoping for at least two weeks for this "break", but I NEED TO PLAY MINECRAFT!!1! I hoped that "Cthulu Saves the World" and "Epic Dungeon" would satisfy my pixelated needs, but they didn't.
Well, at least I want to play now. The reason I tried stopping was bcause I lost interest. Now it's back. Expect me on later today.



Mincraft addiction for life.

Atomic_Donkeh
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum