I SERIOUSLY need some help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by Croky1 on 4/14/2012, 4:08 pm

People,

Reccently, I have been fealling really, really, REALLY depressed. Like, I have felt depressed before, but, no where near to how I feel now.

Reason:

Well, I just realised how useless I am to others around me, and I just don't see the point in trying to fight others when they say: "Ooh, Fred you piece-a-shit" and stuff like that. I just think that they are pointing out the obvious, and I've been so aragant to presuade myself not to believe them.

Other stuff:

Well, actually, I have talked to my parents about this, and they said that people only say that when they are gelious. To be honest, who would want to be me? As far as I care, Im a peice of crap, that when wiped from this world, no-one would care.

I am asking you because I feel like you are the only others I can turn to right now.

Any tips and/or ideas to help me feel better?

Oh, and one more thing, does everyone/most people get depressed in their lives?

Thanks
Fred

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 412
Location : The Badger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by Heisenberg on 4/14/2012, 4:19 pm

Fred, you are anything but worthless. I don't care what anyone else says about you, you are one the best, friendliest people I've had the pleasure to talk to. It's no secret Oasis had a blip in the last couple of months, and it's fantastic members like you who kept me from giving up when Nick left and times were tough. If I'm ever feeling down I can always count on you to cheer me up or have some fun with. I have no idea who on earth would say that to you, but I can tell you right now they are pathetic humans beings to stoop to that level. You're always there to cheer me up, and I'll do everything I can to return the favour.

Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 19
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by Croky1 on 4/14/2012, 4:22 pm

I... I am?

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 412
Location : The Badger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by InitialBN on 4/14/2012, 4:26 pm

Croky1 wrote:I... I am?

Pretty much, yea. When you were banned, the option to unban you was put in my hands. I unbanned you because I saw you were a great person, and we need more people like you here.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 909
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by J8cob1 on 4/14/2012, 4:29 pm

Croky you are a great player. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Everything Taccy said is true. You are not worthless, you are not a piece of crap, and keep in mind, others who feel terrible about themselves tend to lie and put down other to make themselves feel better. You are a good person. Also, yes people to tend to get depressed sometime in their lives, its normal to feel sad. I must also give you credit for your courage, not everyone can fess up like that, it shows you are strong, courageous person, keep up the good work! Smile

J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 21
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by Heisenberg on 4/14/2012, 4:30 pm

Croky1 wrote:I... I am?

1.1 - 1.2.3 I lost a lot of my friends. If it wasn't for the few I had left I doubt I would have made it to 1.2.5 to meet the new people I have. You have a big positive effect on this server, and I have no idea what shitbags said that to you, but I am telling you now Fred, you're a much better person than they are. If an ant bites you do you go to the hospital? No, you squish it and laugh at how a tiny bug thought it could hurt such a strong person.

Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 19
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by Croky1 on 4/14/2012, 4:31 pm

But, surely you should be looking out for people like Vamps, or Chair who will become a great member of Oasis, not some fuck-up like me.

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 412
Location : The Badger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by J8cob1 on 4/14/2012, 4:50 pm

Croky1 wrote:But, surely you should be looking out for people like Vamps, or Chair who will become a great member of Oasis, not some fuck-up like me.

Firstly, you are NOT a "*&*#-up".
Secondly, you can also become a great member of Oasis, I already thought you were. Don't count yourself out, you are a great person and player, with a lot of potential, you could even become a greater member of oasis than all of us.
Thirdly, you ARE already a great member of Oasis.

J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 21
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by ExtraSauce on 4/14/2012, 5:03 pm

Here's the thing: You're doing this for yourself.

Why? I tell you why, when you were helping me with the cathedral, you wen't ''F**K I SUCK I NEVER CAN DO GOOD SH** BECAUSE I SUCK'' Just because you failed one time.

I told you to make yourself happy and not put yourself down, but bro, you still went with that stuff and left on a ragequit. You don't need to be like this, look at me, when i was like you, even thought i couldnt finish something, that was no reason to delete the whole shit and give up. Don't be hard on yourself, if you can't build, you're wrong, because everyone can, everyone likes you here, and so do i.

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1913
Join date : 2011-04-29
Location : Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by Croky1 on 4/14/2012, 5:07 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:H. Don't be hard on yourself, if you can't build, you're wrong, because everyone can, everyone likes you here, and so do i.

Lcf, its not about building, its... something 'else'.

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 412
Location : The Badger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by mickdude2 on 4/14/2012, 5:21 pm

You know what i do when i feel bad? I read this.

Leagle93 wrote:Just my opinion here on one thing.

To the people who -1 his veteran application... You're goddamn sad.
(this also apply a little to bmx, with the "are you serious" sentence.)

Mick might have taken this application very seriously and actually wanted to give his best at this.
And the first thing he get's to see is:
"sorry but, ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

This disappoints me.
But this not only counts for this application from him..
This also applies to most of the other posts on the forum from him.
You guy's really see him as some sort of joke around here.
Ok, maybe he might be making some wrong lines every now and then.
But these sentences come from him, as a person who states his thoughs and opinion.
And as alway's the first thing you guy's do is piss over him like he's just a madman trying to higher on the ladder of succes.
Just start treating him as the rest of you do with the owner.
WITH RESPECT!

This actually made me feel so good about myself. Find someone who likes you and surround yourself with them. Ignore everyone else. A lot of times I keep myself going off of one person's niceness,

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 19
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by ExtraSauce on 4/14/2012, 5:31 pm

Croky1 wrote:
ExtraSauce wrote:H. Don't be hard on yourself, if you can't build, you're wrong, because everyone can, everyone likes you here, and so do i.

Lcf, its not about building, its... something 'else'.

I was using the building skill as yourself, you dont have to see the realist self on things only, but with some creativity, and less-pessism, you will see happiness in about everything, and that even if you're sad, you always got to remember how great everything is. This is a self-experience, when i was younger i was always sad because i didnt have all things i wanted, but then i remembered that i still could be happy without them. So please, always remember that without happiness, there's nothing else but sadness.

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1913
Join date : 2011-04-29
Location : Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by MrShatang on 4/14/2012, 6:01 pm

Croky trust me , you are not useless, you'll get through because I was depressed last year and now I am all better and back to normal. I wish you luck and remember to just ignore what any other people say if it is to hurt your feeling etc. I pray for you to get better.:)

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Posts : 426
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 18
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by J8cob1 on 4/14/2012, 6:03 pm

Heres a line I find useful on the occasion: When someone insults you, thats really how they feel about themselves.

Its true also, rarely is any insult fully warented.
You are a great player Croky.

J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 21
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by Zwall99 on 4/14/2012, 7:48 pm

Woah woah woah..
People cll you a piece of sh*t?
Shocked

*Kshh kshh*
I want names.

Zwall99
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 17
Location : Around.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help

Post by Croky1 on 4/15/2012, 2:58 am

Yeah, I guess I just have to stand back and think about life for a moment.
I probably wont be online, as Im gonna start to gather my thoughts back up.


Zwall99 wrote:Woah woah woah..
People cll you a piece of sh*t?
Shocked

*Kshh kshh*
I want names.

Yeah, I've had... 'quite the ball' thoughout my life.

Names, I... I really dont want to go back there.

But, as I said, thanks for like helping me out. I guess it was just a self-confidence failiure.

Thanks again! Wink

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 412
Location : The Badger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum