Application for Membership

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application for Membership

Post by EvanBalls on 2/4/2011, 8:08 pm

MineCraft Username: EvanBalls

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: ~2 Days

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Regularly, probably every day or on and off every couple days. It depends on how busy I am with college and various other things.

Vouchers: KN1GHT727

Why do you deserve "Member" status?: I really enjoy MineCraft, occasionally playing in the Creative mode and regularly in Survival Single Player. I didn't think much of looking for a SMP server until recently, wherein I spent pretty much an entire day going through lists and IPs of servers that all turned out to be disappointing in one way or the other. This server, however, seems to very well maintained and active, which I enjoy, and it's great to have a community to be able to interact with even outside of the game. Although, on that note, I don't know how much I'd actually be posting in his forums, since my real interest is just to be involved in-game and be able to make the most of all the features.

I also would like to think that the things I build are of decent quality, and would benefit the server's appearance and infrastructure as a whole. I tend to keep to myself, don't bother or go digging around in other people's things, and like helping people out if they need it.

EvanBalls
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for Membership

Post by Ariley on 2/6/2011, 1:40 am

approved. evanballs is now Member rank.

nice name btw.

Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

View user profile http://www.oasis-mc.net