Xbox Live Gamer Tag post

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good Games for Xbox 360

14% 14% 
[ 2 ]
7% 7% 
[ 1 ]
14% 14% 
[ 2 ]
21% 21% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
7% 7% 
[ 1 ]
21% 21% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
14% 14% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 14

Xbox Live Gamer Tag post

Post by devildog115 on 1/23/2011, 7:43 pm

POST Your gamer tag for the xbox 360 xbox live , i want to meet people of this server and hope to know yall better.

My gtag is devildog0903




add me , games and play RPG,FPS, COD, FALLOUT 3 AN NEW VEGAS , RB6V2 , ANY CODS , FORZA 3 ,
FAV IS ,MW2 , i have kinect Advntures and i rent most my game blockbuster game rentals weekly (no im not rich im middle and about to drop to low in 1 or 2 months)

devildog115
Banned
Banned

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 22
Location : Dallas Texas , Usa

View user profile http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live Gamer Tag post

Post by Jchizz on 1/24/2011, 9:26 am

Nilokahilo is my gamertag, but i share with three brothers >.> also, you forgot Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Jchizz
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 22
Location : Boston, MA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live Gamer Tag post

Post by cloudkesh on 1/24/2011, 2:49 pm

Sorry my friend but Ps3 and Nintendo are my kinda games....but uh...you forgot final fantasy Xlll for 360. lol. I like resident evil 5 for the x-box though and thats not even on there.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live Gamer Tag post

Post by Master_moles on 1/24/2011, 5:57 pm

Master Moles :lol:

Master_moles
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 20
Location : CO, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live Gamer Tag post

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 1/24/2011, 6:34 pm

cloudkesh wrote:Sorry my friend but Ps3 and Nintendo are my kinda games....but uh...you forgot final fantasy Xlll for 360. lol. I like resident evil 5 for the x-box though and thats not even on there.

PS3 4 Life! Never touch an Xbox. Whats your online name?

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 343
Join date : 2010-12-18
Age : 19
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live Gamer Tag post

Post by Williamrose on 1/24/2011, 9:06 pm

Uncharted 2... Oh wait nevermi-

Williamrose
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live Gamer Tag post

Post by saeTan on 1/24/2011, 10:11 pm

Williamrose wrote:Uncharted 2... Oh wait nevermi-
You guys realize we already have a thread for psn and gamertag posts?

Right here.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 21
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live Gamer Tag post

Post by cloudkesh on 1/25/2011, 4:09 am

Cathald903 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:Sorry my friend but Ps3 and Nintendo are my kinda games....but uh...you forgot final fantasy Xlll for 360. lol. I like resident evil 5 for the x-box though and thats not even on there.

PS3 4 Life! Never touch an Xbox. Whats your online name?


Don't got a PSN

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live Gamer Tag post

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 1/25/2011, 12:13 pm

cloudkesh wrote:
Cathald903 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:Sorry my friend but Ps3 and Nintendo are my kinda games....but uh...you forgot final fantasy Xlll for 360. lol. I like resident evil 5 for the x-box though and thats not even on there.

PS3 4 Life! Never touch an Xbox. Whats your online name?


Don't got a PSN

Ahhhh. Okay

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 343
Join date : 2010-12-18
Age : 19
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live Gamer Tag post

Post by cloudkesh on 1/25/2011, 2:42 pm

Cathald903 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:
Cathald903 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:Sorry my friend but Ps3 and Nintendo are my kinda games....but uh...you forgot final fantasy Xlll for 360. lol. I like resident evil 5 for the x-box though and thats not even on there.

PS3 4 Life! Never touch an Xbox. Whats your online name?


Don't got a PSN

Ahhhh. Okay

lol. If i had PSN i would add ya. and the username would probably be "Cloudkesh" or "TheDevourerOfTime."

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum