The End of Cloudkesh.....

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by Kingnothing_01 on 1/23/2011, 4:48 am

cloudkesh wrote:Goodbye everybody........I shall not return until Jeriaus can stop acting like a fucking dick. He seems to be fucking with my mind. What i do in real life isn't anyone elses buisness. If i gave my sister a bloody fucking nose why should anyone else care? they don't even know her. and than Legend started bein a dick by murdering me and stealing my stuff. anyways, Hope your happy Legend and Jeriaus.




~The games aren't over....They've only just begun.

i must say if this could make it seem like Legend and Jer are bad guys anymore and you're a big victim idk what will happen since you know you cant seem to drop anything at all no you cant do that
NO you just cant
you just have to keep going on with it
Stopping is just impossible
And it seems like you have done nothing at all as if you are just doing so much good
everyone does thing wrong

Kingnothing_01
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Cactus, Desert

View user profile http://TheAmazingBrandO.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by cloudkesh on 1/23/2011, 7:45 am

Kingnothing_01 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:Goodbye everybody........I shall not return until Jeriaus can stop acting like a fucking dick. He seems to be fucking with my mind. What i do in real life isn't anyone elses buisness. If i gave my sister a bloody fucking nose why should anyone else care? they don't even know her. and than Legend started bein a dick by murdering me and stealing my stuff. anyways, Hope your happy Legend and Jeriaus.




~The games aren't over....They've only just begun.

i must say if this could make it seem like Legend and Jer are bad guys anymore and you're a big victim idk what will happen since you know you cant seem to drop anything at all no you cant do that
NO you just cant
you just have to keep going on with it
Stopping is just impossible
And it seems like you have done nothing at all as if you are just doing so much good
everyone does thing wrong

I'm actually tryin to stop it. Its Jer who keeps goin on about the Bloody nose and shit.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by Kingnothing_01 on 1/23/2011, 11:14 pm

Cloudkesh you do realize the only person that can make you stop yourself is you?
No one can force you to retaliate you can stop at anytime

Kingnothing_01
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Cactus, Desert

View user profile http://TheAmazingBrandO.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by cloudkesh on 1/24/2011, 6:47 am

Kingnothing_01 wrote:Cloudkesh you do realize the only person that can make you stop yourself is you?
No one can force you to retaliate you can stop at anytime

I swear....King is tryin to tell me something....

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by Jerderpus on 1/25/2011, 6:23 am

This was a triumph.

I'm making a note here:
HUGE SUCCESS!!!

Jerderpus
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by cloudkesh on 1/25/2011, 6:38 am

Jerderpus wrote:This was a triumph.

I'm making a note here:
HUGE SUCCESS!!!

Oh god...not that song...

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

.....

Post by cloudkesh on 1/30/2011, 4:19 pm

Guys.....I'm serious This time. If Jeriaus,Wesley,King,Final(world),Lucas(saeTan)and NeoneoJavier. Don't stop acting like total Pricks. I shall leave for good. I'm fuckin tired of you guys treating me like shit. You guys do NOTHING but Insult me and Everything i fucking do. Jesus Fucking Christ.....If i leave. Everyone who Actually Likes me. Can blame all of ya. Because If i leave, You will have made a Player who actually likes all of you(Yes....Even Wesley) leave. You willl have made a Great Likeable Player Leave. Sure I can be a Dick Sometimes(Sometimes? XD) But You six have given me NO reason At all To be nice and treat you with the respect you deserve.

Thank you.

~Kesh Anderson.

"Naked Lesbian Ninja Pirates are attacking! What Shall we do!?"

"Absoultly Nothing."

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by Kingnothing_01 on 1/30/2011, 5:39 pm

cloudkesh wrote:Guys.....I'm serious This time. If Jeriaus,Wesley,King,Final(world),Lucas(saeTan)and NeoneoJavier. Don't stop acting like total Pricks. I shall leave for good. I'm fuckin tired of you guys treating me like shit. You guys do NOTHING but Insult me and Everything i fucking do. Jesus Fucking Christ.....If i leave. Everyone who Actually Likes me. Can blame all of ya. Because If i leave, You will have made a Player who actually likes all of you(Yes....Even Wesley) leave. You willl have made a Great Likeable Player Leave. Sure I can be a Dick Sometimes(Sometimes? XD) But You six have given me NO reason At all To be nice and treat you with the respect you deserve.

Thank you.

~Kesh Anderson.

"Naked Lesbian Ninja Pirates are attacking! What Shall we do!?"

"Absoultly Nothing."

Cloud if i do recall you went on Teamspeak and when someone is talking and i quote you said "Shut the fuck up neo/King/anyone in the teamspeak/anyone in the minecraft server". You will literally say Stfu fuck you and all other sorts of vulgarities untill you get your way and have your chance to talk. This my friend is a perfect example of narcissism. The reason we are as yu say Dicks to you is because you were the person that is a total dick to begin with. When you told neoneo to stfu and to stop narrating everything he said then you go around and do the same thing and narrate everything you say is just pure hypocrisy and narcissistic. So please, for the sake of players on teamspeak, as well as the players on the minecraft server, stop being a total *insert vulgarity here*, for if you do, you might just get the respect you need.

Kingnothing_01
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Cactus, Desert

View user profile http://TheAmazingBrandO.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 1/30/2011, 5:52 pm

Kingnothing_01 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:Guys.....I'm serious This time. If Jeriaus,Wesley,King,Final(world),Lucas(saeTan)and NeoneoJavier. Don't stop acting like total Pricks. I shall leave for good. I'm fuckin tired of you guys treating me like shit. You guys do NOTHING but Insult me and Everything i fucking do. Jesus Fucking Christ.....If i leave. Everyone who Actually Likes me. Can blame all of ya. Because If i leave, You will have made a Player who actually likes all of you(Yes....Even Wesley) leave. You willl have made a Great Likeable Player Leave. Sure I can be a Dick Sometimes(Sometimes? XD) But You six have given me NO reason At all To be nice and treat you with the respect you deserve.

Thank you.

~Kesh Anderson.

"Naked Lesbian Ninja Pirates are attacking! What Shall we do!?"

"Absoultly Nothing."

Cloud if i do recall you went on Teamspeak and when someone is talking and i quote you said "Shut the fuck up neo/King/anyone in the teamspeak/anyone in the minecraft server". You will literally say Stfu fuck you and all other sorts of vulgarities untill you get your way and have your chance to talk. This my friend is a perfect example of narcissism. The reason we are as yu say Dicks to you is because you were the person that is a total dick to begin with. When you told neoneo to stfu and to stop narrating everything he said then you go around and do the same thing and narrate everything you say is just pure hypocrisy and narcissistic. So please, for the sake of players on teamspeak, as well as the players on the minecraft server, stop being a total *insert vulgarity here*, for if you do, you might just get the respect you need.

Kesh your a good guy and all but those guys are pricks to everyone sometimes. We all have our prickish moments. If they're being mean to you just ignore them! Everyones like that at times but youv just hotta take it and move on. You can act like this and retaliate all the time.

Just try not to listen to them and do your own thing! If you respect them while they re being a dick to you, eventually they will stop and start respecting you! ( - well im trying it and its starting to work! I acted like a dick for a while when i joined but these people are higher ranked than you. Respect them...

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 343
Join date : 2010-12-18
Age : 19
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by Jchizz on 1/30/2011, 8:22 pm

Pricks, unite! :D

<3,
The peace keeper.

Jchizz
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 22
Location : Boston, MA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by InvertPanda on 1/30/2011, 9:17 pm

Respect means nothing to people now a days eh?

Alright.

Here's the rundown.

You instigate shit.
Cry like a little pansy ass.
Make these posts saying you're going to leave.
Continue to come back.
Repeat.

Now, you're going to read this and blab on "Oh panda you want me to leave god why don't you just /ban me"
I never said I want you to leave.

I want you to stop starting shit with other people then cry about it.

Respect goes a long way believe it or not, internet, real life. Doesn't matter. You respect people, you get respect back.

Simple. Shit.

InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 836
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by saeTan on 1/30/2011, 9:27 pm

InvertPanda wrote:Respect means nothing to people now a days eh?

Alright.

Here's the rundown.

You instigate shit.
Cry like a little pansy ass.
Make these posts saying you're going to leave.
Continue to come back.
Repeat.

Now, you're going to read this and blab on "Oh panda you want me to leave god why don't you just /ban me"
I never said I want you to leave.

I want you to stop starting shit with other people then cry about it.

Respect goes a long way believe it or not, internet, real life. Doesn't matter. You respect people, you get respect back.

Simple.
Shit.

Neil. You finally stepped up.


And I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 21
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by Jchizz on 1/30/2011, 10:12 pm

Damnit, I'm trying to keep the peace!

Jchizz
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 22
Location : Boston, MA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by saeTan on 1/30/2011, 10:44 pm

Jchizz wrote:Damnit, I'm trying to keep the peace!

Take a look at your avatar, please.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 21
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by cloudkesh on 1/31/2011, 6:14 am

Kingnothing_01 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:Guys.....I'm serious This time. If Jeriaus,Wesley,King,Final(world),Lucas(saeTan)and NeoneoJavier. Don't stop acting like total Pricks. I shall leave for good. I'm fuckin tired of you guys treating me like shit. You guys do NOTHING but Insult me and Everything i fucking do. Jesus Fucking Christ.....If i leave. Everyone who Actually Likes me. Can blame all of ya. Because If i leave, You will have made a Player who actually likes all of you(Yes....Even Wesley) leave. You willl have made a Great Likeable Player Leave. Sure I can be a Dick Sometimes(Sometimes? XD) But You six have given me NO reason At all To be nice and treat you with the respect you deserve.

Thank you.

~Kesh Anderson.

"Naked Lesbian Ninja Pirates are attacking! What Shall we do!?"

"Absoultly Nothing."

Cloud if i do recall you went on Teamspeak and when someone is talking and i quote you said "Shut the fuck up neo/King/anyone in the teamspeak/anyone in the minecraft server". You will literally say Stfu fuck you and all other sorts of vulgarities untill you get your way and have your chance to talk. This my friend is a perfect example of narcissism. The reason we are as yu say Dicks to you is because you were the person that is a total dick to begin with. When you told neoneo to stfu and to stop narrating everything he said then you go around and do the same thing and narrate everything you say is just pure hypocrisy and narcissistic. So please, for the sake of players on teamspeak, as well as the players on the minecraft server, stop being a total *insert vulgarity here*, for if you do, you might just get the respect you need.

You may be right. But you guys like to interrupt me while I'm Talking. All of you. Anyways. I forgot to add at the end of my Previous post. If any of you Mods or Admins Who think this offensive, Have fun usin /ban! And I tell Neo to Shut the fuck up because He mostly interrupts me. Also,I have enough of this shit at home. You know....The Server isn't the only thing I want to run away from. Anyways, You guys really seem to Dislike me. The only Reason i stay is cause of a few people, here they are,

1:Dan(Phauios,Did i spell it right? o.o)
2:Dan(Cathald*Insert Rest of Username here*)
3:Legend(Honestly?)
4:Sinical
5:Final(Jas)
6:and.....Ariley92.

Now, You guys are probably like "Oh Grow up Kesh. Everyone likes you, but you act like a total prick."
That is true. That is a whole summery of me. Want to know why i act like this? Because its who i fucking am. Don't like it? BYE! =D Yes I always use words like fuck or somethin, but 'Tis who I am. Its what I do.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by GoldMine on 1/31/2011, 11:10 am

cloudkesh wrote:
Kingnothing_01 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:Guys.....I'm serious This time. If Jeriaus,Wesley,King,Final(world),Lucas(saeTan)and NeoneoJavier. Don't stop acting like total Pricks. I shall leave for good. I'm fuckin tired of you guys treating me like shit. You guys do NOTHING but Insult me and Everything i fucking do. Jesus Fucking Christ.....If i leave. Everyone who Actually Likes me. Can blame all of ya. Because If i leave, You will have made a Player who actually likes all of you(Yes....Even Wesley) leave. You willl have made a Great Likeable Player Leave. Sure I can be a Dick Sometimes(Sometimes? XD) But You six have given me NO reason At all To be nice and treat you with the respect you deserve.

Thank you.

~Kesh Anderson.

"Naked Lesbian Ninja Pirates are attacking! What Shall we do!?"

"Absoultly Nothing."

Cloud if i do recall you went on Teamspeak and when someone is talking and i quote you said "Shut the fuck up neo/King/anyone in the teamspeak/anyone in the minecraft server". You will literally say Stfu fuck you and all other sorts of vulgarities untill you get your way and have your chance to talk. This my friend is a perfect example of narcissism. The reason we are as yu say Dicks to you is because you were the person that is a total dick to begin with. When you told neoneo to stfu and to stop narrating everything he said then you go around and do the same thing and narrate everything you say is just pure hypocrisy and narcissistic. So please, for the sake of players on teamspeak, as well as the players on the minecraft server, stop being a total *insert vulgarity here*, for if you do, you might just get the respect you need.

You may be right. But you guys like to interrupt me while I'm Talking. All of you. Anyways. I forgot to add at the end of my Previous post. If any of you Mods or Admins Who think this offensive, Have fun usin /ban! And I tell Neo to Shut the fuck up because He mostly interrupts me. Also,I have enough of this shit at home. You know....The Server isn't the only thing I want to run away from. Anyways, You guys really seem to Dislike me. The only Reason i stay is cause of a few people, here they are,

1:Dan(Phauios,Did i spell it right? o.o)
2:Dan(Cathald*Insert Rest of Username here*)
3:Legend(Honestly?)
4:Sinical
5:Final(Jas)
6:and.....Ariley92.
7: Goldmine (forgot him in the orginal writting of this post)
Now, You guys are probably like "Oh Grow up Kesh. Everyone likes you, but you act like a total prick."
That is true. That is a whole summery of me. Want to know why i act like this? Because its who i fucking am. Don't like it? BYE! =D Yes I always use words like fuck or somethin, but 'Tis who I am. Its what I do.

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 1016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by cloudkesh on 1/31/2011, 3:35 pm

GoldMine wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:
Kingnothing_01 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:Guys.....I'm serious This time. If Jeriaus,Wesley,King,Final(world),Lucas(saeTan)and NeoneoJavier. Don't stop acting like total Pricks. I shall leave for good. I'm fuckin tired of you guys treating me like shit. You guys do NOTHING but Insult me and Everything i fucking do. Jesus Fucking Christ.....If i leave. Everyone who Actually Likes me. Can blame all of ya. Because If i leave, You will have made a Player who actually likes all of you(Yes....Even Wesley) leave. You willl have made a Great Likeable Player Leave. Sure I can be a Dick Sometimes(Sometimes? XD) But You six have given me NO reason At all To be nice and treat you with the respect you deserve.

Thank you.

~Kesh Anderson.

"Naked Lesbian Ninja Pirates are attacking! What Shall we do!?"

"Absoultly Nothing."

Cloud if i do recall you went on Teamspeak and when someone is talking and i quote you said "Shut the fuck up neo/King/anyone in the teamspeak/anyone in the minecraft server". You will literally say Stfu fuck you and all other sorts of vulgarities untill you get your way and have your chance to talk. This my friend is a perfect example of narcissism. The reason we are as yu say Dicks to you is because you were the person that is a total dick to begin with. When you told neoneo to stfu and to stop narrating everything he said then you go around and do the same thing and narrate everything you say is just pure hypocrisy and narcissistic. So please, for the sake of players on teamspeak, as well as the players on the minecraft server, stop being a total *insert vulgarity here*, for if you do, you might just get the respect you need.

You may be right. But you guys like to interrupt me while I'm Talking. All of you. Anyways. I forgot to add at the end of my Previous post. If any of you Mods or Admins Who think this offensive, Have fun usin /ban! And I tell Neo to Shut the fuck up because He mostly interrupts me. Also,I have enough of this shit at home. You know....The Server isn't the only thing I want to run away from. Anyways, You guys really seem to Dislike me. The only Reason i stay is cause of a few people, here they are,

1:Dan(Phauios,Did i spell it right? o.o)
2:Dan(Cathald*Insert Rest of Username here*)
3:Legend(Honestly?)
4:Sinical
5:Final(Jas)
6:and.....Ariley92.
7:Goldmine (forgot him in the orginal writting of this post)
Now, You guys are probably like "Oh Grow up Kesh. Everyone likes you, but you act like a total prick."
That is true. That is a whole summery of me. Want to know why i act like this? Because its who i fucking am. Don't like it? BYE! =D Yes I always use words like fuck or somethin, but 'Tis who I am. Its what I do.

Lol. Nice.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by Jchizz on 1/31/2011, 5:55 pm

saeTan wrote:
Jchizz wrote:Damnit, I'm trying to keep the peace!

Take a look at your avatar, please.

Fair enough.

Jchizz
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 22
Location : Boston, MA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by FinalWorld on 1/31/2011, 8:56 pm

Well... I never thought of posting in this thread due to me possibly getting troll'd... but here it goes...

1. Nobody hates you Cloudkesh... You are REALLY rough around the edges, but enjoyable on a humanly level while playing in minecraft... You love to build and are active on the server. All you wanna do is have fun, so have fun.

2. If someone is instigating you: 1 - Ignore them. 2 - Leave teamspeak for a bit then come back (If shit continues just tell someone (There is a fine line between making jokes and full-blown harassment)) I'm sure whatever harassment you are receiving won't impact your life, but if it does... I'll (or anyone else) will gladly help you. Nobody should be harassed; yes, I will admit I have made fun of you before and I am perfectly fine with admitting I made a mistake. But two things: 1 - Everyone talks behind everyone's back 2 - They will realize they shouldn't have done it. If they don't. They are Trolls. I know I shouldn't have made fun of you and I'm sorry... I hope you can play with me or anyone else who has done this to you again with equal treatment.

3. Just Play. It's as simple as that. Let's just play Minecraft like we always have and just get along. And no... Don't say "I can't get along because this happened in the past." That was the past. Let's look for a brighter future as holding grudges doesn't account to anything. That goes for "Online Drama" (which is pointless and stupid) and in real life. If we can't get along on an online game... then mankind is hopeless :\...

Hope everyone finds this useful...

~FinalWorld

FinalWorld
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 318
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 21
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.QLBACON.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by Jchizz on 1/31/2011, 10:35 pm

Actually, I agree with just about everything final says... i mean, im sure plenty of people on the server dislike me (i know this because, among many other reasons, im still trusted), but that's not entirely why i play... i do have friends on the server, i know for a fact that not everyone dislikes me, and i know i have friends in the real world so... why the fuck should i care if people half way across the country like me? Personally, i don't dislike you... sure, you're rough around the edges, but so is wesley and sinical and others and i certainly don't troll all over people.

Here's the bottom line (heh, no pun intended): If you want to stay, great. I want you to. If you really can't stand it here then, well, i guess i want you to leave... rather that than know im making you miserable.

Jchizz
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 22
Location : Boston, MA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by cloudkesh on 2/1/2011, 12:11 am

FinalWorld wrote:Well... I never thought of posting in this thread due to me possibly getting troll'd... but here it goes...

1. Nobody hates you Cloudkesh... You are REALLY rough around the edges, but enjoyable on a humanly level while playing in minecraft... You love to build and are active on the server. All you wanna do is have fun, so have fun.

2. If someone is instigating you: 1 - Ignore them. 2 - Leave teamspeak for a bit then come back (If shit continues just tell someone (There is a fine line between making jokes and full-blown harassment)) I'm sure whatever harassment you are receiving won't impact your life, but if it does... I'll (or anyone else) will gladly help you. Nobody should be harassed; yes, I will admit I have made fun of you before and I am perfectly fine with admitting I made a mistake. But two things: 1 - Everyone talks behind everyone's back 2 - They will realize they shouldn't have done it. If they don't. They are Trolls. I know I shouldn't have made fun of you and I'm sorry... I hope you can play with me or anyone else who has done this to you again with equal treatment.

3. Just Play. It's as simple as that. Let's just play Minecraft like we always have and just get along. And no... Don't say "I can't get along because this happened in the past." That was the past. Let's look for a brighter future as holding grudges doesn't account to anything. That goes for "Online Drama" (which is pointless and stupid) and in real life. If we can't get along on an online game... then mankind is hopeless :\...

Hope everyone finds this useful...

~FinalWorld


Reading this post gave me Goosebumps...Don't know why it just did. And....I guess i should say, its mostly my fault....

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 21
Location : The End of Time....

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 2/1/2011, 11:26 am

Jchizz wrote:Actually, I agree with just about everything final says... i mean, im sure plenty of people on the server dislike me (i know this because, among many other reasons, im still trusted), but that's not entirely why i play... i do have friends on the server, i know for a fact that not everyone dislikes me, and i know i have friends in the real world so... why the fuck should i care if people half way across the country like me? Personally, i don't dislike you... sure, you're rough around the edges, but so is wesley and sinical and others and i certainly don't troll all over people.

Here's the bottom line (heh, no pun intended): If you want to stay, great. I want you to. If you really can't stand it here then, well, i guess i want you to leave... rather that than know im making you miserable.

I agree with jchizz!!! And we are both over two month trusteds!!! Hahaha

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 343
Join date : 2010-12-18
Age : 19
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by Kevo235 on 2/4/2011, 3:13 pm

Cloudkesh don't leave. Or else :twisted:
Jk, but still, you are cool don't leave, You are one of the first people I met on the server :D You rock.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by saeTan on 2/6/2011, 12:11 pm

Kevo235 wrote:Cloudkesh don't leave. Or else :twisted:
Jk, but still, you are cool don't leave, You are one of the first people I met on the server :D You rock.

Don't worry, it's just his way of getting attention.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 21
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Cloudkesh.....

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 2/7/2011, 5:35 pm

saeTan wrote:
Kevo235 wrote:Cloudkesh don't leave. Or else :twisted:
Jk, but still, you are cool don't leave, You are one of the first people I met on the server :D You rock.

Don't worry, it's just his way of getting attention.

Seriously... Your all telling him to stop trolling so stop commenting. Why do nearly all the staff act like dicks to younger players??? Kesh is actually sound if you would give him a chance so if you want this topic to stop just leave it alone!

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 343
Join date : 2010-12-18
Age : 19
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum