NAME CHANGE! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NAME CHANGE! :D

Post by Ariley on 1/14/2011, 10:00 pm

As I already have said, I felt a little to self-congratulatory and selfish calling this server Ariley92's SMP. So, we've come up with a new name: the brainchild of saeTan and myself:

Oasis SMP.

:D

In celebration of this new name, Sainteven and I have been working on a brand spanking new texture pack dedicated solely to this server! There are a few customizations with Oasis and such, plus, all the paintings are old screenshots from the server. It's gettin all sentimental up in here. Anyway, the new text pack "OasisCraft" will be available for download off these forums VERY SOON. :D :D :D :D

Bye!

Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

View user profile http://www.oasis-mc.net

Back to top Go down

Re: NAME CHANGE! :D

Post by saeTan on 1/14/2011, 10:06 pm

Ariley92 wrote:So, we've come up with a new name: the brainchild of saeTan and myself:

I had a kid with ariley.

Hot damn.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NAME CHANGE! :D

Post by walshie4 on 1/14/2011, 10:12 pm

Ariley92 wrote:As I already have said, I felt a little to self-congratulatory and selfish calling this server Ariley92's SMP. So, we've come up with a new name: the brainchild of saeTan and myself:

Oasis SMP.

:D

In celebration of this new name, Sainteven and I have been working on a brand spanking new texture pack dedicated solely to this server! There are a few customizations with Oasis and such, plus, all the paintings are old screenshots from the server. It's gettin all sentimental up in here. Anyway, the new text pack "OasisCraft" will be available for download off these forums VERY SOON. :D :D :D :D

Bye!
thats fucking sick

especially the paintings thing!

walshie4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top