BSA_Scout membership application

Go down

BSA_Scout membership application

Post by BSA_Scout on 11/7/2018, 12:25 am

Minecraft username: BSA_Scout

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: A good Friend 333DYNAMO333 invited me on to play with him

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Not long and due to poor internet quality I am unable to play very often. But I do plan to get on if and when I get a Chance

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: If it stays active and does not get hacked or shut down, I plan to be on this server for a good long time

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: No, I myself am not often a voter just because I either don't have the time or don't know the link or web address

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I agree to not do this and only use these items until they break, only for myself and not give them to any other person

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): 333DYNAMO333, only him due to not knowing many people yet

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I am a long time minecraft player (since 1.2) and have always respected the rules of servers, even if I did not agree with them. I have worked as a builder on two servers which have since been closed down. I never grief, except a few pvp servers, I don't mod when I use servers, and I don't try to offend anyone. If I feel what I may say will offend them, I don't say anything
BSA_Scout
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BSA_Scout membership application

Post by Emna on 11/7/2018, 8:29 pm

Accepted! welcome! :)
Emna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile