Please continue to support us!! (edit: Thank you everyone for your generosity!)

Go down

Please continue to support us!! (edit: Thank you everyone for your generosity!)

Post by madscientist032 on 9/27/2018, 9:23 pm

Hi everyone,

I don't normally make these kinds of announcements but as of late the server has been quite quiet and donations have not been trickling in. I know that everyone is waiting on 1.13.1 and that's fine, but right now we are in danger of closing. Our server was just paid for a week ago and as it stands we barely have enough funds to last the next month or so. I don't want to close Oasis, it's near and dear to my heart and I'm pretty sure this community is very close to many others.

Right now all we need is 120 dollars to get through to next month. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
As of October 5th we have reached our monthly donation total (and then some) and are able to keep our doors open for a little bit longer.

Thanks again everyone for coming together and helping us, I don't often write up these posts and I don't like doing them, but at the same time I absolutely refuse to close Oasis.

-madsci

Last edited by madscientist032 on 10/10/2018, 8:37 am; edited 3 times in total

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Re: Please continue to support us!! (edit: Thank you everyone for your generosity!)

Post by Blaine on 9/27/2018, 9:45 pm

5 Confirmed! 

-Blaine
Blaine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please continue to support us!! (edit: Thank you everyone for your generosity!)

Post by madscientist032 on 9/27/2018, 9:47 pm

Blaine wrote:5 Confirmed! 

-Blaine
Got it, thank you! :D

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot on 10/10/2018, 1:34 am

Sorry to hear it Mad. I wish you all the best and I hope that you'll all still be able to have your community no matter what happens.
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 on 10/10/2018, 8:33 am

Thanks for the kind words Susca! We were able to generate enough support to keep oasis going.

As a reminder to everyone we do have the donations tracker gauge in the top right-hand corner of the forums... it resets every month and is updated when donations are confirmed, so in case anyone's curious as to "did we meet our monthly goal" you can always check there. :)

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by purplert Yesterday at 7:22 pm

Super sorry to hear about this - I'll try to donate when I can, but college is obviously quite expensive. Best of luck to you and the server Mike!
purplert
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 Yesterday at 10:12 pm

purplert wrote:Super sorry to hear about this - I'll try to donate when I can, but college is obviously quite expensive. Best of luck to you and the server Mike!

Thanks dude, good luck with your academics, put your studies over games (but don't forget to take a break every now and then to let your brain rest!!)

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down