mod application for account:iheartmydogs

Go down

mod application for account:iheartmydogs

Post by iheartmydogs on 9/9/2018, 2:38 pm

Minecraft username: iheartmydogs

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:while i was searching for smp servers i came across oasis and thought hey why not lets give it a try.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: about a few weeks.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:almost every day (if possible).

Have you voted for Oasis at Mine status or Mine servers?: yes.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: yes.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, Jr Mods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you: I don't know any.

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? because i like helping people plus i wanted to help the server the best i could.

How do we know you can be trusted?: i am a kind person who like to help people in need. i don't have any experiences on other servers because i havent been able to apply. Sometime i record minecraft so i can promote the server and the community. plus people say that i would make a good mod or helper on alot of servers. And i just enjoy doing my job to the best of my ability. 

Yours sincerely ,
                          iheartmydogs. (Matt).

P.S (i have discord if you need to talk to me about something).

Last edited by iheartmydogs on 9/10/2018, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing font color so you can read it)

iheartmydogs
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mod application for account:iheartmydogs

Post by 333DYNAMO333 on 9/9/2018, 6:45 pm

Hello! I have a few recommendations;

First of all, I can not read you Application, At all. Change the color to anything besides black

Second of all, I noticed you have been playing for only a few weeks. Although i do not know how much i believe this due to your forum join date. On 9/9/2018. Mere hours before you made a Staff App. Play longer before you apply, that way you are fully sure of the many different rules and regulations we have here on Oasis

Third of all, add more meat. You wouldn't wanna eat a millimeter thick steak you paid 300 for. 

Fourth, go check out some other Staff Applications for ideas on how you can make your App better. 

Fifth, check grammar and capitalization, by checking your grammar i cannot tell if you are a 12 year old or a lazy college student.

Sixth, if you meant to apply for member please change the name of your application to member rather than Mod as it is very confusing. 

Finally, change the color, please. I almost had to go to an optometrist after reading this due to eye strain.

P.S. This post is riddled with sarcasm, but do take what i say and improve your App.

-Happy Hunting

-333DYNAMO333

333DYNAMO333
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeliever on 9/10/2018, 6:05 pm

Try to wait a little longer. I believe the minimum to apply for staff is to be here for 4 months? And, even then most wait until at least a year. 

You're fairly new, make a name for yourself, get yourself known!

Think of it as being popular at school I guess...
Beeliever
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine on 9/10/2018, 10:32 pm

Hey nice to see how interested you are in being staff! I am sorry to say that you sadly do not meet some of the requirements to be a staff member on the server. You need to have played for at least 6 months but a year is a better option as Mia said above. You are a nice player but not a lot of people know you and for me personally have only seen you on the server once. I have noticed that this is a Member application as well. Try to aim to put it in the right catigory and change the title because its really confusing and looks like your applying for a rank you can't even get from applying but rather earn it later after you have earned JrMod rank. Sorry if I came off as rude but it saves the staff on the server time and saves you from getting these long paragraphs that look spooky :> Hopefully you will see this message and know that you will earn the member rank within a week as you put effort into this application... This looks weird in this situation but I actually do drop a Vouch because this MEMBER application looks good. 

Edit: On this server we go by forums join date so in reality you joined yesterday to the full server. This does not take away your chance of member but a good thing to keep in mind =D

-Blaine

Last edited by Blaine on 9/10/2018, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT-- Please read!)
Blaine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down