Member Application

Go down

Member Application

Post by AshIsNotInsane on 9/8/2018, 7:11 pm

Minecraft username: AshIsNotInsane

Real name (OPTIONAL): I don't use my real name online, but I go by Ash

Age (OPTIONAL): I wouldn't like to share

Location (OPTIONAL): In the USA

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Can't really remember, a server website?

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About two weeks? I haven't kept track

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Depends on when I get bored

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: I have once, will start getting into a habit to do so more often

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Of course! I would keep them for myself :D  

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): ...Wait, I need to be vouched for? I didn't know that. Well, nobody, I guess. This'll cost me the membership, won't it? :/

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I want to be a member because... why not, I guess? I like being active on SMPs, and the one that used to my favorite got shut down. And trust me? Maybe because... well, you said not to just say that I don't grief -and I don't- but I guess you can trust me because I'm generally a quiet person that doesn't want to lose the chance to be on a cool SMP server and not get caught up in the drama of people yelling at other people with all caps.

AshIsNotInsane
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Application

Post by Blaine on 9/9/2018, 12:08 am

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): ...Wait, I need to be vouched for? I didn't know that. Well, nobody, I guess. This'll cost me the membership, won't it? :/
Gladly it won't! Consider me your first vouch!!
Blaine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down