Go down

Maleficent0107 Member form

Post by Maleficent0107 on 7/30/2018, 11:49 am

Minecraft username: Maleficent0107

Real name (OPTIONAL):

Age (OPTIONAL): 17

Location (OPTIONAL): NY

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: through a friend

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: This server in specific, a few days, but I'm more than sure at one point I've played on an Oasis server before (years ago)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan to be on this server for quite a long time, I've made more progress now than usual

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yes

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I agree

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Portalplayer9 [Trusted],  Phishpony [Trusted]

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record") : I would like to become a member of the Oasis community because, from experience, the Oasis servers I've been on in the past have been very nice, and I would like to be part of that nice community. Besides the fact,  "I don't grief" doesn't apply to me as currently where I have built base lives a small community and we are very far from any civilization (in other words, it's an isolated island). The handful of people I've met in the past few days have shown me no reason to want to raid their homes, or destroy their creations. 

Maleficent0107
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maleficent0107 Member form

Post by Robleto on 7/30/2018, 7:01 pm

Accepted! Welcome to Oasis!
Robleto
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile