Blaine's Oasian Application

Go down

Blaine's Oasian Application

Post by Blaine on 6/4/2018, 7:16 pm

Minecraft username: Blaineee

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing on this server for 504 days as of the time I have posted this application. 

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Well its about to be summer... I think that 2 hours a day is appropriate. 

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you: So far Emna and Madscientist032 said they would... If you would like to vouch please do so in the replies.  

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: 

Helpfulness:

I love to help out every player that needs help. For example, with building a house or making a house better. I believe that with the role Artisan I can help people out with building just fine. I will give out a place to live and some starter stuff as well to help out the new players too. Overall, I think I am helpful most of the time. 

Maturity:
Usually online I am not a very mature player. I goof around and tell jokes and all of the stuff I think people should do on Minecraft. but, there is always a time to be serious and I always know what time that is. If someone is in need or there is someone being disrespectful I stop everything just to make the environment better for everyone. I have been working on these skills a lot and I have decided that I have became very good at it. 

Reason for applying:
Honestly I would not get a single thing from this command but a Prefix. I would like to get this rank to show I am a trusted helper of the community so I can make Oasis better for every person that plays. 

Friendliness:

I am friendly to almost everyone on oasis. I try not to be angry with anyone. I like to be with other people and to be able to hang out with them in a electronic world. 

Me:
I am 14 years old and live in a small town in California. By the time you are reading this I will be out of my current school and going to a new school in my town. I have two cats, Le'Veon and Sadie. They are very playful and fun to be around and I often mention them in game. Sadie is the mother of Le'Veon and is a very tiny 'Pretty Kitty'. Le'Veon on the other hand is a 14 pound killing machine. But enough about the animals because I was going way off task. Outside of Minecraft I like to do a few things that are so random its almost funny. I love to go fishing and went the day I posted this. I also am a big fan of gardening. 

Thanks for reading! Please leave and suggestions below =D

Last edited by Blaine on 6/18/2018, 1:54 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Issues resolved! And, new signature.)
Blaine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blaine's Oasian Application

Post by Beeliever on 6/5/2018, 12:36 pm

Oasian isn't a rank that you get a prefix with if you're a donator with a custom prefix - BTW - you can choose whether or not to have the prefix.

Knowing commands isn't something an Oasian needs to know unless you're staff - meaning worldedit, etc. - if you mean things like /helpop, /report, /i, /whateverthecommandis - then yeah.

vouchies ;0

Last edited by Beeliever on 6/8/2018, 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Beeliever
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniTurbo on 6/5/2018, 5:36 pm

lol i read the profile thing, heard something behind me and saw my little brother lol you spooked me xD.

anyway vouch! sry i dont have a cool gif or picture or something like that
OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 on 6/8/2018, 8:53 am

Definitely a vouch from me!

::Profile::   Staff Profile - 2016
::Quotes::  Good, Better, Best. Do not rest until your good is better, and your better best.
::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BABlaze on 6/9/2018, 12:51 am

Total Blazevouch!

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner