IcedLattee's Oasian Application!

Go down

IcedLattee's Oasian Application!

Post by Maddy on 2/24/2018, 3:06 pm

Minecraft username: Icedlattee

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:2 1/2 years, Will be 3 years in September 2018

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I have been really active the past month or two due to free time! I plan on being way more active this year and am really sorry for being gone for so long.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): 

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

I think that I deserve to be Oasian because I can make a big difference in this server. First of all I love welcoming people in my town and creating a safe environment for not just players who have played a long time but also players that are new! Second off I am very active in chat as well as playing the actual game (lol). I love helping others out whether it's just giving them some items they need or helping them with a project. I support everyone on this server and what they do. What I think sets me apart from others is my positivity, though I am aware that many people on here are posotive and that's is a reason I play this server, but because I know that some people could be having a rough day and I can maybe help them out or put a smile on their face. Another thing is that I help out the community with homes and projects, like I stated before, but also creating a safe environment where people can play and have fun without having to deal with players being rude, I can do this by maybe stopping a fight, even if it's silly, and controlling situations that may affect others in this server. I know that it's a staff member's job to control things like that but it is a fact that staff are busy, so I can maybe help out before the issue becomes big to the point where staff have to come in. Thank you so much for reading my application, if you have any recommendations for what I should add or change please leave a comment.

Last edited by _Floraa_ on 3/9/2018, 6:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Maddy
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcedLattee's Oasian Application!

Post by JinxisJinxed on 2/24/2018, 6:16 pm

Just letting you know, this gets a bit hard to read towards the end there. I'd also recommend maybe adding a bit to the "why" section. Good luck
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeliever on 2/24/2018, 6:38 pm

I'm going to have to agree with Jinx, add a little more. I haven't seen you on much until a couple weeks ago either. 

What I got from what you wrote was, that you enjoy being on this server, and there's no others like it, I'd say this is saying how great Oasis is, other than why you think you'd make a great Oasian. From experience, it takes a while to write it ALL down, take some time, it'll come when you're ready, trust me.

P.S. Not trying to be rude.... :/
(Take a look at other apps, take some inspiration from those.)
Beeliever
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine on 2/27/2018, 11:29 am

I am pretty sure that you never should use black text on the forums... Other than that, I would add a lot more to your Why section like Jinx and Mia said. Also, All of the vouches you have gotten have not been from any SMP staff and should not go in the Staff vouch section of your application... It is okay right now but with some of these changes you could add a lot more to make it amazing! Good-luck

Not trying to be rude,
Blaine
Blaine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine on 3/21/2018, 8:55 pm

Revisions down. Vouch!

-Blaine
Blaine