Pokemon WonderTrade Christmas 2017

Go down

Pokemon WonderTrade Christmas 2017

Post by Agwyn on 12/15/2017, 8:31 am

For the 4th Christmas Season in a row I will once again be joining other Trainers in participating in Pokemon WonderTrade Christmas!

~What is Pokemon WonderTrade Christmas?~
Tl:dr - History Section:

WonderTrade is an online feature found in Pokemon 6th Gen (X/Y & OR/AS) and 7th Gen (Sun/Moon & Ultra Sun/Moon). It allows a Trainer to place any pokemon of theirs up for a random trade with another player using the same feature, neither trainer knew what they were getting in exchange until they received it! Unfortunately, between October 2013 to about 2014 this feature would become known as the 'Pokemon Trashcan' because players were putting 'garbage' pokemon up in the hopes of getting something great. The problem was - everyone was doing that.

Welcome to Dec 2014 - Trainers like myself, who received their first Pokemon games for Christmas, remembered the magical experiences of pokemon. Did not want to see a feature of the game with the potential to bring so much joy to young Trainers ruined by its abuse and neglected state, banded together to create 'Pokemon WonderTrade Christmas'. We bred presents for these aspiring new trainers or just gifts for returning trainers to show that we as a community could create something magical and keep the passion for this series alive. This we did, I myself bred boxes of the starters, eevees and fossils and from the 24th to 27th we set them loose all over the Wondertrade. Thus, for a few days WonderTrade was a downright amazing experience...

Flash forward to December 2017, for the past four years many of us first participants kept the spirit alive in various ways. Though Pokemon WonderTrade Christmas would never really become the big event of the 2014 season it continues to this day and with the release of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon? Will be happening again!

~So Why this Post?~
Fantastic Question! Originally I was going to keep Pokemon WonderTrade Christmas to myself as I have in the past years. Then I noticed a player asking for help about a trial in Ultra Sun/Moon and I remembered the love and support Oasis had when I brought up Pokemon WonderTrade Christmas in 2014. So I said bugger it all, Oasis will get the first crack at what I have to offer this year!

~What do you need to do?~
If you have Pokemon Sun/Moon or their Ultra Variants? You can always choose to participate in the unofficial event! Or if you just want a/an Pokemon(s) that is totally fine too! There's a little form below - just fill it out with your request(s) and we can figure out a time to trade for them! All I ask is that you have your 'filler' pokemon ready to trade because this is the holiday season and its busy for us all.

~So what do you have to offer?~

7th Gen Starters: Rowlet, Litten, Popplio - Various natures.
Eevees: mostly Modest natures, comes with a Fire,Water or Thunderstone, (please specify which stone you'd like).
Fossils: Sheldon, Archen, Tirtouga, Cranidos - Various natures/gender, comes with either a Dusk/Timer/Nest ball.
Feebas: because why not? Various natures, comes with one of the above balls.

Special Requests:
1-6th gen starters - I can breed these but, only if someone wants one. Random nature, but I will do a specific gender if you ask nicely.
Event pokemon - Marshadow OR Shiny Silvally: I have a few code cards for Sun/Moon (1 Marshadow, couple Silvally), if you did NOT get one from the cards and are Can/US you may request one. I'd rather see em get a trainer who will use em then expire.

~Forms YAY!~

Just fill in the details and post, I'll get back to ya when I can!

Trainer Name ingame:
What Pokemon would you like:
Date/Time (EST) that would be good for you?:
Best way to contact you:
Anything else of note:

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon WonderTrade Christmas 2017

Post by 2015delta on 12/16/2017, 10:36 am

I wish I could participate, but I do not have pokemon :(
2015delta
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by samusamalaya on 12/16/2017, 1:59 pm

I only appreciate pokemon X and Y atm, and no one even plays that anymore.
samusamalaya
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn on 12/16/2017, 6:16 pm

samusamalaya wrote:I only appreciate pokemon X and Y atm, and no one even plays that anymore.
I actually still play X&Y, I like it a lot more for raising competitive Pokemon! I do have a living dex so if you want something bred for X&Y I'm more then happy to do that too. I have a box of eevees for 6th gen giveaways. lol

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down