Apply for member by Messylingen

Go down

Apply for member by Messylingen

Post by Messylingen on 7/1/2017, 5:37 am

Minecraft username: Messylingen

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:
I was looking for good SMP servers to play on since the last one i played on shut down. I had looked for a while without finding any good ones, or old ones that were ruined/griefed. But I stumbled across Oasis SMP and I gave it a shot! No regrets!

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

For about two days now. I wasn't going to apply so soon but some lovely people on the server convinced me.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Probably for about 4-5 Days a week or so, maybe more sometimes. I'll be online for about 5-6 hours a day. (However my daytime is CEST)

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:
No but I will today! I love this server.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: 

Yes. I agree.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would

vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):
GhostPepper676 has said that they will vouch for me. They are trusted.

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):

I only want to have fun and build my home in Peace on this server. I cannot express how nice and generous fellow players on this server has been to me so far. I normaly have to travel accross the world (in game) or make expensive trades or trades that turns out to be scams and they kill me instead, just to get an item I want. I have already been offered so many nice things for free. And even if we are trading on the server, it is all so clear, Quick and fair trade.
Anyways, I know how it would feel like to have your build ruined, chest robbed or animals stolen etc. (griefed) and I would never do such things to anyone on the server even if they were doing the same to me. I would make a report or tell a trusted/admin. I will be just as nice and generous and willing to help, as all of the players I have met so far. I haven't once heard or seen or met any player on the server that has not been respectful towards me and my properties or lands.
I am sure that I'll have a great time on this server, and I believe that it would be even more pleasant if I had member.
I hope this was understandable and not messy, as my original language isn't English.

Messylingen
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for member by Messylingen

Post by mooselbell on 7/2/2017, 12:01 pm

Accepted and Welcome to the Oasis Family!!!

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down