Member Application

Go down

Member Application

Post by qbob22 on 6/24/2017, 2:49 pm

Minecraft username:qbob22

Real name (OPTIONAL):

Age (OPTIONAL):

Location (OPTIONAL):

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I really wanted to find a great Survival Server with a great community. I looked up survival servers for Minecraft and Oasis was on the list. I decided to check it out. I was blown away with the hospitality, as soon as I logged onto the server I received "Welcome To Oasis! and Have Fun!" from about 15 different people! The kindness continued the longer I stayed on the server.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I haven't been playing for very long, but it felt as though I've known the staff and players all my life. I've been playing for 2 weeks but its felt like so much longer.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan to continue to play for weeks and months to come with at least 1-2 hours a day.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: I voted on both of those.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I do agree not to give out spawned items of the member kit

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): 3 people have vouched for me, 2015delta, Believer, and Livvy also known as ISuperWeirdGirlI.

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I want to be a more recognized member of the community, It will also help me to guide newer players. I can be trusted because
I have been trusted on other servers and will use my experience to help new players which expand this great community.

-qbob22

qbob22
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Application

Post by madscientist032 on 6/26/2017, 6:41 pm

Approved! qbob22 is now member rank.

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner