Member Appliation : ThunderCry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Member Appliation : ThunderCry

Post by ThunderCry on 6/17/2017, 5:54 pm

Minecraft username: ThunderCry

Real name (OPTIONAL): Chandler 

Age (OPTIONAL): 18

Location (OPTIONAL): Texas

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:  minecraft-server-list.com/sort/Survival/page/11/

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:   

As of this post I would say around an hour to two hours.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: 

As often as possible. I'm a huge minecraft fan, and have been looking for a non-towny survival server to play on and enjoy the new features that were added in the 1.12 update. I also want to establish a presence on a server before telling one of my IRL friends to join. This is because it will be their first time playing MC on computer. I wish to have something of a base to show them and be able to help them out. I also enjoy making community builds and working with other townsfolk towards a major goal. I feel like I have found that in Twilight. 

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:

I haven't but most likely will. 

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank:

I agree not to give out Spawned Item that I obtain from kits with the Member Rank. 

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):

I have one maybe two in mind that would, but they have gone offline and I cannot contact them to be able to ask if they would or not. 

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): 

The reason I have for becoming a member of the Oasis Community is that I wish to establish myself in the community in order to help it thrive. I hope to be someone of trust for the community and work to where I can help out anyone in need of said help. I don't have much right now, but I do have skill with redstone, aesthetics, and overall just the will to work. I cannot give you anything more than my word as to tell you that I am trustworthy. I can recite my history of staff experiences as Admin, Mod, and Trusted on several other servers, but that does determine anything as my word has not been proven yet by the test of time and actions. Therefore, I hope that you will take my consideration of such things as a testament to my own word and find it to be trustworthy. If you need any more information or need to find out anything else; Please contact me at this account I can't post my email for 7 days. 

ThunderCry
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Appliation : ThunderCry

Post by Agwyn on 6/18/2017, 12:07 am

~Welcome to the Oasis Family!~
Very excited to meet your friends if they join too!

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top