Lily's Oasian Application <3

Go down

Lily's Oasian Application <3

Post by Lily GrayWolf on 5/15/2017, 10:05 pm

Minecraft username:LilyWolf_ChanXx

Real name (recommended):Lillian

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:I have been playing on this server since I believe the very start of 2016.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan to be online on this server as much as I can possibly. When I cannot be on the server I try to be active on forums.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): I know there are some, but I am currently having major problems with my minecraft sessions, I will provide a picture. 

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?: I am different from other players because I try to form groups and I want to begin hosting minigames, however I am often lacking in good building supplies. The Oasis Pack, an unofficial group of "werewolves", was started by me, however I am not the Alpha. You may ask alexmelon about this. I try to be as nice as possible, however, I recently wrote to Staff about a Pack member.

What will I do as Oasian? I intend to host minigames and teleport those who need [if possible] moving, meaning I will stop a current project to help. I refuse to abuse Oasian privilages due to the fact that there are HUGE consequences.

I really hope you take this application into consideration, I would love to help make the server a happier place for those who need an escape from- er, the world.

I love you I love you I love you
Lily GrayWolf
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lily's Oasian Application <3

Post by QuartzKoi on 5/15/2017, 10:12 pm

Interesting.

I haven't seen you around until today, but who knows, maybe you're on when I'm not.

Application is unique, albeit a little on the short side.

You seem nice though.
I'll Vouch
QuartzKoi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 5/15/2017, 11:48 pm

I like this application. It is different than literally every other Oasian application I've seen in the last 6 months. It actually talks practical and even though it is fairly short, it actually answers the question of how you're your own person. 
However, I question the how long you've been playing part. I get that you probably played a while before making your forums account, but I find it hard to believe you played a year and 3 months before that. Forum join date is your official Oasis join date, but I do understand there is a bit of time before that. Just don't lie about it. 

Don't take this as negative, just my thoughts on your application. I, being very inactive, can't speak for your time in-game because I'm rarely in-game myself, but I like your application. Good luck!
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMelon on 5/16/2017, 10:44 pm

Lillllyyyy!!! (: Vouch!

You're a really good friend, and I wish you the best of luck! Wink

AlexMelon
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily GrayWolf on 5/17/2017, 12:32 am

4emersons wrote:I like this application. It is different than literally every other Oasian application I've seen in the last 6 months. It actually talks practical and even though it is fairly short, it actually answers the question of how you're your own person. 
However, I question the how long you've been playing part. I get that you probably played a while before making your forums account, but I find it hard to believe you played a year and 3 months before that. Forum join date is your official Oasis join date, but I do understand there is a bit of time before that. Just don't lie about it. 

Don't take this as negative, just my thoughts on your application. I, being very inactive, can't speak for your time in-game because I'm rarely in-game myself, but I like your application. Good luck!
Its true, it took me awhile to actually activate an account on the forums. But really, ask a few players. They have seen me in 1.8.9

IM NOT LYING I SWEAR
No
Lily GrayWolf
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BABlaze on 5/18/2017, 2:23 pm

Bearvouch

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily GrayWolf on 5/23/2017, 2:47 am

VOUCHES 
XD
Smile
Lily GrayWolf
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniTurbo on 5/23/2017, 4:12 pm

Vouch!

also I think the pack sounds kinda like a biker gang...just my opinion tho.
OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pack on 5/27/2017, 8:44 pm

Vouch
The Pack
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile