I_t_s_J_a_s_o_n's Oasian Application

Go down

I_t_s_J_a_s_o_n's Oasian Application

Post by Truesaver on 4/7/2017, 3:32 pm

Minecraft username: I_t_s_J_a_s_o_n (Note: Was "Truesaver" before)

Real name (recommended): Jason (Chinese American)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Not sure. I don't want to lie, so I will just leave it as me being unsure.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Whenever I can, usually on weekends. Though, if I am busy, then I might not be on. I have school and usually is time consuming for me  Sad .

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:
What sets me from other Trusted players is that I am friendly, I like to help people, but make other people have good times on the server as well. Maturity is not really necessary, but it is key for listening to staff and the rules. If you are crazy, it is alright because everyone has different personalities. Just be aware that people look at the chat as well. Though sometimes things are funny when chat is going wild/crazy. Also, I help others with things people ask me. Like if they need any help, I'll help them with their builds/tasks given to me. Also, I welcome players who just joined Oasis Smp. The server where the community is great to everyone else and to me. Mostly everyone respects each other and don't say profanity.

About Me: I eat mostly food that are based off from China. What I love though is DimSum and Hot Pots, even though I can't get them anymore. My favorite food though is beef/steak. I am usually the quiet guy. I can't tell whether or not I have a life, but I do. I focus on school a lot, because my parents are Asian expecting me to get good grades. I always seem concerned. I have fun when I do hobbies, like playing video games. I tend not to be overwhelmingly concerned with hobbies I like to do. I get pissed easily though, and focus on myself independently though. I try to be assertive in real life. I think negatively a lot because of outcomes I think that are going to happen. I am not so good at positivity, but tend to work towards it. I went to China, and it was alright because I have gone to the cities where my relatives lived. I can't really think of anything to tell you else, but I want you to know to stay positive, and also have the courage for yourself and others. I like sleeping in as well as a hobby. I watch anime like Naruto, because I like it. I currently is learning Chinese because I did not know how to really speak Chinese or even write it. Now though,  I have Chinese language in my sights. I like playing video games and surfing the web the most though because it entertains me, or I have something to do that doesn't get me bored.

Hope you like application. <3 I_t_s_J_a_s_o_n

Last edited by Truesaver on 4/18/2017, 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Editting.)
Truesaver
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I_t_s_J_a_s_o_n's Oasian Application

Post by tanaka91 on 4/7/2017, 3:45 pm

tanaka91
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot on 4/8/2017, 2:13 pm

vouch
Kenyanot
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mdssoccer98 on 4/8/2017, 3:25 pm

I dubbed thee vouched.
mdssoccer98
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tardis600 on 4/8/2017, 8:53 pm

Vouch!

Tardis600
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMaddJester on 4/11/2017, 10:10 pm

You've got my vouch
TheMaddJester
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniTurbo on 4/12/2017, 7:13 am

I hear you like Naruto?

Vouch!

pls someone help me with my struggle to get a vouch thingymabob

Also, not just vouching cause you like Naruto. You're active and all that too. Then again, my vouch means nothing...
OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina on 4/14/2017, 11:09 am

Vouch for our new Lord and Savior, Survey Master

I'll edit im my vouch pic thing when I get home
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran