-=+=-ingenioustm's Member Application-=+=-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-=+=-ingenioustm's Member Application-=+=-

Post by ingenioustm on 3/15/2017, 4:51 pm

Minecraft username: ingenioustm

Real name (OPTIONAL):

Age (OPTIONAL): I turn thirteen at the end of this month.

Location (OPTIONAL): I live in the United States.

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: My friend TacoDonut2004 invited me to Oasis SMP to play with her. :)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: This part will be probably where my application is denied... I've been playing for two days, but I feel as if I can easily become a dedicated player. I mean for example I played for 5-6 hours total only yesterday.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on being on this server honestly until I quit minecraft... which honestly is not even CLOSE to any time soon.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yep! I sure have!

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Of course I agree! I don't support cheating in any way.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): BrennaLoves1D, WolfyPawz. IndoorPool, Tardis600.

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I feel as if this server is an amazing server! I plan on making new friends on it and I enjoy helping people out on it. This server is fun and enjoyable for me to play on. I can be trusted. I have two friends that I know in real life on here, brennaloves1D and TacoDonut2004... if you don't believe me if you wanted you could ask them if I could be trusted. I've also been staff on a mini game server for over two years - and I am in fact the highest support rank obtainable on it, and I have been for over a year, and before that I was a "JrHelper, and Helper" before, making me staff on there for around over two years. I don't support griefing, raiding, trolling, hacking, cheating, or anything that makes the game unfair to any players. I hope my application is taken into consideration, and if not, I'm completely okay with it! Thank you for taking your time and reading it! I love you

ingenioustm
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: -=+=-ingenioustm's Member Application-=+=-

Post by hog02 on 3/15/2017, 4:52 pm

vouch
hog02
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndoorPool on 3/15/2017, 4:54 pm

vouch!! super nice and sweet! i gave her armor when she first started and she was super grateful and thankful! i would love to see her as member :)
IndoorPool
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tardis600 on 3/15/2017, 4:55 pm

Vouch. Good Luck

Tardis600
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile