Dylstrosity2?! Back?!

Go down

Dylstrosity2?! Back?!

Post by Dylstrosity2 on 1/17/2017, 4:32 pm

Ey!

So a lot of people here will remember the name Dylstrosity2 - or for the slightly newer players, Pandaz1. In a few screenshots, heres a brief history on why I haven't been on: 

Ironically a few years later I'm back on! And with the intention to destro- play SkyBlock and get to know you new young lings. 

What I've been up to?
For the last few years I've been few a fair bit - chasin girls, sinking cans, breaking hearts, scoring medals and acing tests. I'm currently about to go into my final year of high school focusing on mathamatics, physics and engineering - with hopes to go into Aerospace or Mechatronic (Robotic) Engineering with honors in Maths. Over the last few years I've been placed first for my sports - Gymnastics, with hopes to make it to the International Team for 2018 - where I can compete internationally and hopefully look into common wealth games or even the Olympics!

But, Who am I?
For those who don't actually know who I was - here's a bit about me. Born and bread in Melbourne, Australia. Unlike other kids, I didn't grow up kicking footballs and catching baseballs, instead I spent my childhood under conditioning and strength repetition - I'm a tough Aussie gymnast with a passion for what I do. The demanding sport I live requires me to train 18 hours a week, 3 hours a night (Except on Sundays), which is why you'll never see me on during the week unless its the holidays.

In contrast to my physically orientated life, I spend a lot of time committed to my education - a path that I find very important and hold dear to myself. I enjoy mathematics and science - the building blocks of everything around us. As mentioned above I'm interested in robotics engineering and hope to lead this hobby into a career where I could focus on some sort of electrical / mechanical product that could help others. In my Year 11 course, I dedicated my studies towards bionic limbs - with my final build being a fully working prosthetic arm!

But, why come back?
I originally lost interest weeks after I was re-re-re-re-rebanned from the server - the repetitious act of appeal, come back, screw up, get rebanned, just made my days boring. I practically quit Minecraft and saw away with it, only playing mini games. I would often play other games such as GTA V, Garry's Mod or Siege. However - after an old time friend had messaged me in regards to the ban wipe, I rejoined and talked to the previous Owner - Pax, where he suggested I apply for an unban. I got unbanned and a fresh slate was offered. After this I again lost sights of the server until I had joined it seeing the SkyBlock advert. Ever since then I've been obsessed with mining cobblestone 2ft in front of me and smelting it to place it down, then yelling when I get killed by rogue skeletons.

I'll likely stick around for a while, many old friends still pop in and I've noticed a few regulars (Some better than others (Cough RayDiamondGuy511)), unless of course I slip over and destroy someones city Wink. Chances are you'll be seeing myself and Huntermon1 (if/when he gets unbanned) around, as he's one of my closest mates and partner in crime when it comes to all things digital.

Obligatory Photo;

R18+:

Extra Information

Can't wait to get that rank back from 2012 Wink (For anyone who can't detect sarcasm - I know I have to regain that same trust). Looking forward to my time here!
Dylstrosity2
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dylstrosity2?! Back?!

Post by Zwall99 on 1/17/2017, 6:09 pm

Still cringing at being "distraught" over the pandaz incident when I was 13. 

Glad to have you back, my dude.
Zwall99
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 1/17/2017, 7:04 pm

I wasnt around when you were initially banned but I DO recall you're stint as Pandaz. Honestly, I never thought you were a bad guy. I remember a few of the ban appeals even. Glad you've gotten another chance, champ.
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 1/17/2017, 10:30 pm

Welcome back, bro. Got to chat with you a bit in game today. I don't remember much of anything from your dylstrosity2 days, but I remember how chill you were as pandaz1. Glad to have you back.
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 1/18/2017, 1:14 am

Never thought I'd see that name again. Welcome back
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile