Oasian App _Ftm

Go down

Oasian App _Ftm

Post by ceem on 1/11/2017, 6:56 pm

Minecraft username: _Ftm

Real name (recommended): Cam

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Awhile over a year.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I'm on the server 3-5 hours a day normally.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): I was told I didn't have to ask, and that vouches would just be posted on this fourm

Why do you deserve Oasian status? I've devoted plenitudes of time on this server. I try to help when help is asked of, or when is needed. This was the first server I ever joined ( I spent over a year playing on singleplayer xD ) therefor Oasis is special to me. I've donated to help the server financially 30$ and plan to donate more when I'm able to.  I love the Oasis all the staff are very kind (other than that Mad guy - he doesn't love me :c ) I use to help out loads of new players- though I don't see new players often. I was once an Oasian Candidate- but I never got my rank because I was inactive (I was diagnosed with cancer and couldn't be on my computer. I hope I'm given another chance at the rank <3
ceem
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuwWg8x_pOTOGNsHrLWBcQw?view_as

Back to top Go down