o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o's Application

Go down

o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o's Application

Post by o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o on 1/1/2017, 9:42 pm

Minecraft username: o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o

Real name (recommended): Aidan

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 4 months I think, I know for a while

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Maybe 5-10 hours a week?

Name any Helpers, JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: none that I know of

Why do you deserve staff status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I really like this server. I am a mature person for my age and I can easily interact with other people if needed. I have Skype which is my username and I own my own server. I have also been staff on other servers. I know how to handle people who disobey the rules. I have had 3 servers, one of which is still running, which is the one I am currently working on to get up and running. I have encountered many hackers and I treat all of them the same. If they do bad enough stuff I would tell another staff member or take action if needed. I hope I am good enough. Thanks, Aidan (o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o)

o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o's Application

Post by Emna on 1/1/2017, 9:55 pm

I haven't seen you on at all until today, just under a few hours ago. Also, this is a bit short and I suggest looking at other Oasian applications for inspiration and maybe wait for a few more months, since you joined 4 months ago. Doesn't mean you shouldn't go for it! Good luck!  Smile
Emna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down