Funkeymonky12's application to be Oasian

Go down

Funkeymonky12's application to be Oasian

Post by funkeymonky12 on 9/11/2016, 6:46 pm

Minecraft username: FunkeyMonky12

Real name (recommended): Ethan Davis

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:  about a month

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: almost every day

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Rolberto Fluffy807 

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Becasue i have played this server so much and i love and repespect the server.  Im set apart becasuse i  have had alot of practice with this type of stuff and because im coowner on 2 server + owner on my  server that every few players there is like 2 hackers daily that i have to deal with. i have acouple of people hand console over to me and i help them a lot and that just proves that i could be trusted.

funkeymonky12
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Funkeymonky12's application to be Oasian

Post by HealthMagazine on 9/11/2016, 6:59 pm

I am going to respond to this like i did to you ingame. (Also forums join date = join date, you joined today)

As you have just joined today, coming back from a ban (which in your defense was lasting longer than 14 days, yes however..), it is safe to assume this is not happening any time soon. Not to discourage you, but usually players will wait for 4+ months to apply for Oasian (which can be under, but not on the first day..), As Oasian is a popularity contest, meaning the most helpful kind players get this rank, and you just got on today, the only thing that can happen here is this application go downhill, so to stop that before it happens...Please reapply when you feel ready, i will be locking this.
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down