Crystal's Oasian Candidate Application

Go down

Crystal's Oasian Candidate Application

Post by CrystalDoezGamez on 7/3/2016, 3:15 am

Minecraft username: KookieXGames

Real name (recommended): Crystal

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: December 2015, but joined the forums 01/10/2016.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as I can play Minecraft.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): None yet, leave your vouches below!

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Here are some reasons of what sets me apart and what will make me a good addition to the Oasis Family.

I don't like focusing on what sets me apart. I like to fit into the Oasis Community. I try to fit in with everybody and make the most with who I know. I found this server by Livvy, she introduced me to it the day I got Minecraft. So like if someone is bullied or someone makes fun of someone else, I get mad. I will stick up for whoever is getting bullied. Especially if It's my friends. I don't like it, it is wrong and it is not fun for the Oasis Community. If someone is in a rough time, I try to support them as much as I can. If someone is being inappropriate, I tell them to stop or I contact staff as soon as possible. If I see a grief, I will report it, and do whatever I can to help. I love to build and help out in the community. If you consider me as Oasian Candidate, I'd be honored. Thank you.

Last edited by PrincessPBMC on 7/5/2016, 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

CrystalDoezGamez
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal's Oasian Candidate Application

Post by HeyImLivvy on 7/3/2016, 3:40 am

Vouch!!
HeyImLivvy
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by digiholic on 7/3/2016, 10:24 am

I Vouch!
digiholic
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalDoezGamez on 7/4/2016, 12:26 pm

Thanks Livvy and Digi!

CrystalDoezGamez
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameFame on 7/5/2016, 12:50 am

PrincessPBMC wrote:How long have you been playing on THIS server?: December 2015, but joined the forums like, I'm not sure..
2 things...

1: It is very easy to check your join date. Just click on, "Welcome PrincessPBMC", and click view profile I can see that your join date is 2016-01-09 and awesome (in reference to the forum) you have been playing nearly 4 months which is good considering the minimum (recommended) time is 4 months. For future reference most applications time required are decided by when you joined the forums.

2: The bold part of your sentence doesn't seem very professional. I know I am not a JrMod+ or Oasian and this probably doesn't mean much but you do not have my Vouch until you make it seem like you didn't write your application on a whim..

This may seem rude insulting your application, not my intention, but I think you should put some more time into your application if you really want Oasian.
FlameFame
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BABlaze on 7/5/2016, 1:15 pm

Okay good application you have my vouch but...

I would suggest that you look over your application and spruce it up.

SUGGESTIONS

- I would find you forum join date and add it cause like flame said it looks unprofessional.

-Some vouches from staff would be nice too.

-Also saying "These are some opinions I got from her, but most are from my mouth" implies that not all the opinions are yours and it is YOUR application after all.

My application started off similar to yours tbh but since then I have fixed it up multiple times and now its way better.

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalDoezGamez on 7/5/2016, 3:09 pm

I've fixed my application up a bit. I am still fixing minor changes in it but I am still accepting vouches, if you would like to vouch for me. <3 And thank you for the vouch Sky.

CrystalDoezGamez
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameFame on 7/5/2016, 5:36 pm

Agreed SkyGod, wanted to keep my semi rant short and sweet but you said everything I was thinking.
FlameFame
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalDoezGamez on 7/8/2016, 3:21 pm

Bump!

CrystalDoezGamez
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile