Bunny's NEW Oasian Application

Go down

Bunny's NEW Oasian Application

Post by BunnyLove82 on 6/25/2016, 8:10 pm

Minecraft username: BunnyLove82

Real name (recommended): Victoria

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I joined in February. I didn't Join the forums until May though.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I'm on this server everyday. i don't even go on any others

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Haven't had a chance to ask anyone yet.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players? I'm not a writer like everyone else or as creative with my answers, I haven't done anything epic to speak of, or built anything special for the rest of the players aside from the Oasis Zoo that Gretchycat and I built. but i don't think that i should be thinking about what sets me apart from the other players as much as what makes me an excellent addition to the oasis family. i have a good attitude and I help whenever i can with whatever. I believe that willingness to help and a good attitude are great aspects to add to any team! 
BunnyLove82
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bunny's NEW Oasian Application

Post by Espartemos on 6/25/2016, 8:23 pm

This is the same exact app as your last one. Locking this because the other has multiple replies and this is just a dupe. If you are trying to post an updated app I recommend editing your current one instead of writing a new one.

*Reminder* you don't have to write a new app just because you didn't get OC this promos!
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down