Jacob's Application for Oasian

Go down

Jacob's Application for Oasian

Post by Jacob0926 on 6/13/2016, 7:25 pm

Minecraft username: JacobisMLG

Real name (recommended): Jacob

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing this server for about 4 or 5 years, but I got my Forums account about 2 or 3 years ago.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on playing on Oasis until my Minecraft days come to an end.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):
 I do not want to ask JrMods+ to vouch for me because in my opinion that makes me look like I am begging them to vouch for me, and I do not think that is a right thing to do.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?: 

When I set myself apart from the other members of the Oasis server, I would like to think of myself as a very kind and helpful person.

I help people whenever they ask, I find myself in chat asking if anyone need assistants with anything. I helped the people develop a town at /warp unknown by building a lot of structures, I also helped them create the warp itself. I have helped a lot of people with various builds. On the Oasis server I usually give items to the players who need the various item.

I am not only helpful, I also am fairly active. I play every single day that I can. I am inactive sometimes because I am going somewhere(vacation) or I have to do something. When I am on the server I usually am building or fishing, but the other time I am talking to players on the server and helping someone with something. I like getting to know the people on the server and understanding what there actual life is like.

I love the Oasis server and it's community and I have watched it turn into the server it is today. I have made a lot of friends on this server and I am hoping that I can make more and keep helping people the same way I am now. I think that with Oasian I would be able to show how much I love the server without saying it. I would be honored to have the Oasian rank.

Thank You for taking your time to read my Oasian Application, and I hope you have an amazing day!

Last edited by Jacob0926 on 6/13/2018, 6:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
Jacob0926
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jacob's Application for Oasian

Post by Raybiii on 6/13/2016, 9:02 pm

this app seems a bit short i would add a bit more to this app. the app really needs to show how you are apart if the community and why you deserve the oasian rank.

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyImLivvy on 6/14/2016, 3:31 pm

Raybiii wrote:this app seems a bit short i would add a bit more to this app. the app really needs to show how you are apart if the community and why you deserve the oasian rank.
 I agree.
HeyImLivvy
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down