MasterChiefMC - Oasian Application

Go down

MasterChiefMC - Oasian Application

Post by MasterChiefMC on 4/9/2016, 2:17 pm

Minecraft username: MasterChiefMC

Real name (recommended): na

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been apart of Oasis SMP for almost 2.5 years in which I have learned the way of the Oasis SMP community and contributed to a town called diamondmire since 1.7.9 to 1.9.2. I have a good idea on what the Oasis rules are and follow them always when online.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Multiple times a week this kinda depends if I have work to do.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): who ever reads of the post[caveman talk]

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?:Let me think, what sets me Rich apart from other players on the Oasis SMP server? Why do I deserve to have the title of Oasian? Well to start off I'm a very active member on the Oasis SMP community. I started playing On Oasis around the end of the 1.7.9 update with some other friends who introduced me to this wonderful server: [Trusted]NecroNine, [Trusted]DestructionFad7. I'm a very mature person in-game and in real life although i can be a bit to serious sometimes. I'm also apart of the B.S.A program Boy Scouts Of America, I am currently Star Scout and a patrol leader as mentioned in my previous application for the member rank. I am a very friendly player that has played by the rules always throughout my time on Oasis. I'm a very hard worker and leader and as of 1.9 the current leader of the town diamondmire or /warp diamondmire. I currently have been working on a massive sytem of roads and districts in my town in which im making a plot system for the players and a freelance area for trusted and above. I enjoy helping people who are new and people that need help. I currently have a massive system inside of a mountain in my town in which im making my base. I love playing on the Oasis SMP server and enjoy the community so in conclusion I feel that I deserve the rank of Oasian because I always enjoy to help make the community a better and more enjoyable place and having the privileges of Oasian I will be able to make myself and the community better. I hope you will consider my application within the next few promos and decide if im worthy of the Oasian rank.

-MasterChiefMC/na

Last edited by MasterChiefMC on 1/24/2017, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal info)
MasterChiefMC
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MasterChiefMC - Oasian Application

Post by Lina on 4/9/2016, 4:55 pm

Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down