LGBTPvP's Veteran App :D

Go down

LGBTPvP's Veteran App :D

Post by ceem on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:18 pm

Minecraft username: LGBTpvp        (Will be changing back to PixelBerryMC  soon)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: At least 4.
How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Forevverrr >:D

Have you voted for Oasis at bit.ly oasisv ?: Many times (I don't always get my money though D: )

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):  No mods are on currently, might update this post when some are.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I love the server (who doesn't tho) But I love to help people any chance I get.
ceem
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuwWg8x_pOTOGNsHrLWBcQw?view_as

Back to top Go down

Re: LGBTPvP's Veteran App :D

Post by AlvinB on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:09 am

Hi there.

You're a nice person, from what I've seen in-game, and you would be a pretty good veteran in my opinion. However, your application seems to be a bit
short. I mean, you don't have to write an entire book about why you're a good candidate, but usually a couple paragraphs does it. If you add a couple of sentences to your application, I'd happily give you my support. Also, if you don't know what to add to your application, take a look at some of the other veteran applications in this section to get some inspiration.
Best of luck!
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LGBTPvP's Veteran App :D

Post by bearberry1100 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:29 pm

bearberry1100
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile