guul66 is probably back. Maybe.

Go down

guul66 is probably back. Maybe.

Post by guul66 on 2/24/2016, 4:59 am

I'm guul66.
Maybe some of you remember me.
Probably not.
I might start hanging around again.
Maybe.

guul66
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-09-21
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guul66 is probably back. Maybe.

Post by Shnoork on 2/24/2016, 7:17 pm

Oh. Hey there, champ.
avatar
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 1546
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guul66 is probably back. Maybe.

Post by guul66 on 2/25/2016, 8:21 am

eyyy

guul66
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-09-21
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guul66 is probably back. Maybe.

Post by Paxination on 2/25/2016, 6:04 pm

Hey trouble, wb!
avatar
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 2527
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 42
Location : Cybertron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guul66 is probably back. Maybe.

Post by 4emersons on 2/26/2016, 2:02 am

guul66 wrote:I'm guul66.
Maybe some of you remember me.
Probably not.
I might start hanging around again.
Maybe.
I'm 4emersons.
Maybe I remember you.
Probably yes.
I might be happy.
Maybe.






welcome back, man.
avatar
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 19
Location : Minnesota, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guul66 is probably back. Maybe.

Post by ThunderHorse on 2/26/2016, 2:33 am

I think I remember you from 1.6

Welcome back
avatar
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 1568
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 21
Location : Michigan, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guul66 is probably back. Maybe.

Post by guul66 on 2/26/2016, 1:34 pm

4emersons wrote:
guul66 wrote:I'm guul66.
Maybe some of you remember me.
Probably not.
I might start hanging around again.
Maybe.
I'm 4emersons.
Maybe I remember you.
Probably yes.
I might be happy.
Maybe.






welcome back, man.
How could I forget... you...
Thanks :D

guul66
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-09-21
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guul66 is probably back. Maybe.

Post by guul66 on 2/26/2016, 1:40 pm

Paxination wrote:Hey trouble, wb!
danke

guul66
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-09-21
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guul66 is probably back. Maybe.

Post by guul66 on 2/26/2016, 1:41 pm

ThunderHorse wrote:I think I remember you from 1.6

Welcome back
danke.
Can't seem to remember you, but its been a while.

guul66
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-09-21
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guul66 is probably back. Maybe.

Post by ThunderHorse on 2/26/2016, 2:14 pm

guul66 wrote:Can't seem to remember you, but its been a while

Might not recognize me since I changed my username. I used to be ThunderTheW0lf but changed to ThunderHorse when the name change feature was added
avatar
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 1568
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 21
Location : Michigan, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guul66 is probably back. Maybe.

Post by guul66 on 2/26/2016, 3:53 pm

ThunderHorse wrote:
guul66 wrote:Can't seem to remember you, but its been a while

Might not recognize me since I changed my username. I used to be ThunderTheW0lf but changed to ThunderHorse when the name change feature was added
That rings a bell. Thats about it though :)

guul66
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-09-21
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guul66 is probably back. Maybe.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum