Epic's JrMod Application

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Epic's JrMod Application

Post by Epiccx on 2/15/2016, 4:27 pm

Let's get started with this application... I'm nervous

Minecraft username: XxEpicgirlzxX

Real name (recommended): Madison

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing on this server for 2 years now. I play when I have free time, which is basically almost every day. In the future that might change with school.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Well, I plan on being on this server for a long time now, I don't have anything coming up that will keep me busy from playing in a while I try to play at least four hours a day.. Even if I am busy in the future, I will always find time to play on Oasis :)

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: If any staff vouch down below, I will list your name.
[JrMod] Mity
[JrMod]Mooselbell
[Mod] HealthMagazine
[Mod]LordTomenon
[Admin]OasisMaximus
[Admin] Revilo410

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

Well, I dont I deserve JrMod, but I am always so kind and I respect all, even if they just got back from being banned. I take things seriously when something serious is going on, and I really enjoy spending my time on this server, it is like my second family! I would love to help out this server!

Some things that set me apart from the other players (I don't think I'm better than anyone though) and would make me a good part of the staff is that I always am nice and kind to people, for the most part, even if I'm annoyed, but I still respect players. Sometimes no staff are online when I am online.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some extra pieces that answer some of the questions:

Maturity

I, for the most part take things seriously at serious times, like I said before. I do not curse or say anything bad about anyone, it is not right! For example, if someone was trying to find out where one of their missing pets were, I would tell them to check where they last saw their pet, and to retrace their steps, and if they warped to a certain place where there are no animals, or they disappear when you warp there. I try to help a lot of people and a lot of people  thinks I'm way older than I really am.

In real life, I am somewhat serious, and act somewhat mature.

Responsibility

As an Oasian, I think I am somewhat responsible. Like if I planned helping someone, or just finishing a job a was supposed to finish. In the past, I was a staff member of Grief House (I am still apart of the Grief House Team) and it took a lot of responsibility. For example, I had to finish the arena on time so that there could be a round of grief house. And I had to stay up working extra hard on the arena (in 1.8)

I am responsible with my grades and actions in real life. I have A's and B's, but sometimes, I am irresponsible if I do not study and get a bad grade, or if I forget to do homework or hand work in! 

Kindness

To the best of my ability, I try to be kind to everyone, no matter what rank they are, even if they have previously been banned. And, I always try to put a smile on everyone's faces. I always welcome players back when they join, or when they come unafk. A player's family member recently passed away and I tried to cheer them up. Even if what I said did not help, I just try to brighten their day. I help players who need help building, sometimes I let new players live in my town, so they can get settled in. If a player asks if someone would vouch on their member app, I will definitely say yes! :) If someone is having a bad day, I try to do my best to cheer them up. Some players even thanked me for being someone to talk to about somethings. I also give players in game money if they need it, because what am I really going to do with that money?
Edit: A player joined the game in 1.8 and they fell, they did not remember being there and they died and could not find their items. I helped them search, but there was no luck. I felt bad, and they told me the items they had lost. I spent a couple of thousand coins just on materials, such as enchanted books, and food. The player was super happy when I gave them their items and I was happy that they got their items back, and that they were happy.

A lot of people in my new  class keep saying I am the nicest person in the class... well actually that isn't true anymore because I talk to no one in my class :) my Language Arts teacher could yell at students in my class if they forgot homework, or if they didn't do something, but for some reason she never yells at me when I forget my homework...  In real life, I am kind to everyone, especially in my new school, even if I am feeling a bit depressed.
Activity

I play on this server whenever I have the free time, which is like every day, like I mentioned above. I try to play for at least 3 hours a day. On weekends, I try to be on for at least six hours if I am not too busy. I check the forums every day, but I don't post that much, but I should. If I am AFK, that is because I am most likely doing homework, spending some time with family, or eating. I am happy to be back from vacation! :D Sometimes I am not online because I am depressed from
school or just other events.

Fun
 I have tons of projects planned for 1.9! I am about half-way done with one of the projects, and I know players will just have fun! And if a player asks if I could help them with something, I would say yes or I may say no because I want to focus in on the project because I am almost done. I am also part of the Wave Survival Team! Sometimes I ask players if they want to play WS Spleef and they have a great time!

Disadvantages

• I have never, ever in my life staffed before, unless teleporting players and lighting up portals count
  • I don't know most staff commands, except for mute, ban, vanish and kick, maybe more
  • And since I don't  know most commands, I could get mixed up or confused, but it would take time to learn
  • Sometimes I get very confused
  • My laptop is slow sometimes
  • Sometimes I have a bad memory

Thank you so much for reading! I most likely forgot to put some other things down, but I will eventually, I was just super nervous when writing this application. And JrMod is a hard rank to get, I won't freak out if I don't get it, and I still will be active as I am now if I don't get it, I am not going to quit if I don't get it. I am just so happy when people get promoted and I go on Oasis more than any other server and it had the nicest people. The players are just so nice, whether they cheer you up or give you a laugh. Thank you all for reading, and Oasis is my #1 server.

Have an epic day!

-Epic  Smile

Last edited by XxEpicgirlzxX on 7/31/2016, 2:06 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more)
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic's JrMod Application

Post by HeyImLivvy on 2/15/2016, 4:31 pm

vouch
HeyImLivvy
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFluffyKitsune on 2/15/2016, 5:23 pm

TheFluffyKitsune
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina on 2/15/2016, 6:40 pm

XxEpicgirlzxX wrote:
Disadvantages

• I have never, ever in my life staffed before, unless teleporting players and lighting up portals count
  • I don't know most staff commands, except for mute, ban, vanish and kick, maybe more
  • And since I don't  know most commands, I could get mixed up or confused, but it would take time to learn

If it makes u feel better, I didin't know any of the staff commands beforehand either. Also never staffed before Oasis. You won't be expected to know all thee commands right away, and the learning process is fun. Usually a mod or admin will help train you, and you can always ask fellow staffmoops if you forget things *-*

U r gonna be fine (J;w;)J

Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 2/15/2016, 6:54 pm

Thank you soo much Bumble, Xbox, and Lina! Also, I feel much better now, thank you :)
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by purplert on 2/15/2016, 7:13 pm

Vouch!
purplert
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mity on 2/15/2016, 9:12 pm

Vouch <3 Don't worry about not knowing the commands, you'll be able to learn them and such .3.
Mity
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile http://mitychan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 2/16/2016, 1:23 am

Vouch!
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlvinB on 2/16/2016, 1:37 am

AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy on 2/16/2016, 4:18 am

Vouch!
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 on 2/16/2016, 6:12 am

Vouch!

::Profile::   Staff Profile - 2016
::Quotes::  Good, Better, Best. Do not rest until your good is better, and your better best.
::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Legohog9 on 2/16/2016, 8:00 am

Vouch! You are one of the most friendly, helpful, and kind player I have met!
Legohog9
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 2/16/2016, 9:28 am

Vouch
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 2/17/2016, 2:57 pm

Thank you sooo much Purp, Mity, Emer, Alvin, Fith, Rev, Lego, and Thunder for vouching!
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittycatteo on 2/17/2016, 3:05 pm

Vouchies .3.
Kittycatteo
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 2/17/2016, 7:21 pm

Thank you so much for vouching Kitty! <3

Also, bump!
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedibob26 on 2/19/2016, 3:54 pm

Vouch i think tats ti vouch  clown
Jedibob26
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus on 2/19/2016, 5:08 pm

You have my vouch. A respectable player, always nice to everyone. Tries her best to make everyone happy in every way she can. She's the #1 reason Griefhouse is still up and running. I'd love to have you as a fellow staffmember!
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Roboto on 2/21/2016, 4:31 pm

VOUCH
Dr_Roboto
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile