My Life

Go down

My Life

Post by Shugg on 2/3/2016, 10:24 pm

First Please Don't Hate My Life Wasn't Easy But I have Got Far
So I was born In Virgina On April,11.2001 I had a mom and a dad I had an ok life and ok childhood when I was 3 my dad left and until I was 7-8 I had no Friends.Finally I had a friend and we played Wii(Yea I know no one plays it but actually it was fun).Now I Have a laptop which I got for Christmas.

So People Hated When I said I was going to quit and let me say this I do not try to create drama I did but I had a rough day.
1. My Friend got into a fight and I'm not strong so I didn't fight so he said he wouldn't talk to me(He Still Hasn't)
2.My GirlFriend Dumped Me 3I got on Minecraft And Well you know what happened
My actions were stupid and irrational and I didn't think about my consequences I'm sorry to anyone who feelings I hurt I am really sorry Just had a bad day I shouldn't of took it out on you
Shugg
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Life

Post by Shnoork on 2/3/2016, 10:37 pm

You are one melodramatic kid, my friend.

Try not to take things so personally. Such a negative outlook on life is poison to the soul. You're what, 14? You wont care about any of this dumb shit 10 years from now, so why worry yourself about it today? Fill your hours with unbridled joy and you might just have something worth looking back on.

But hey, thats just my outlook.
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 2/3/2016, 10:43 pm

We all have those kinds of days. When I have them I try to avoid any video games and all social networking.

Even though those days do happen these kinds of things happen. During my early days of being on this server (a little over 2 years ago) I made a lot of posts like that as I was still dealing with severe mood swings and some mental issues. [size=36]I know you weren't trying to create any drama and I was certainly not angered/upset about reading that post nor meant anything when I responded to it. [/size]

[size=36]Anyway good to get to know a little bit about you[/size]

[size=36]Edit: ignore the random text, forums keeps randomizing my text sizes[/size]
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shugg on 2/3/2016, 10:47 pm

Thanks you have to  understand I was just mad and Minecraft helps me and I just had a bad day and I feel like everything piled up sorry to take it out on you that's not fair and I realize this
Shugg
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 2/3/2016, 11:06 pm

Shugg wrote:sorry to take it out on you that's not fair and I realize this

We all make mistakes. I use them as learning experiences. I'm sure everyone else will understand. 
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shugg on 2/3/2016, 11:08 pm

I don't know XboxFantic Seemed to attack me and that kinda hurt me
Shugg
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shugg on 2/3/2016, 11:13 pm

But I understand where he is coming from and I did apoligize
Shugg
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 2/3/2016, 11:28 pm

Shugg wrote:I don't know XboxFantic Seemed to attack me and that kinda hurt me
I'm pretty sure Xbox never meant to hurt you. You asked for people's opinion, and he gave you his.

And don't bother worrying about problems and frustrations like that. Many frustrations look huge when you're in them, but hindsight is 20/20. There isn't any problems in the past you haven't gotten past, so why would there be one now?

And for the stress piling up, you might want to consider starting a journal or something to write down your frustrations. I know writing stuff down helps me get a better view about it and helps me let off some steam. Or find someone like your parents or a good friend to talk to about it. If it all just piles up, it's going to come out in a messy, regretful way. Best to let it out before it can get that far.

But back on topic. Everyone has those days. Sorry your girlfriend dumped you. At that age, it's maybe not the greatest idea to have a girlfriend anyways, being you are still developing who you are and want to be. I wouldn't worry about it much, there will always be others. As Shnoork said, in 10 years you won't care about any of this. These are some of the greatest years of your life, might as well make some good memories.

The Wii was one heck of a gaming system.
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woori on 2/4/2016, 12:57 pm

I'm sure you're fine m8. If you don't want to create drama then it's probably best to lay low and let everything blow over. Very few people hold grudges on this server. We're sure your intentions were in the right place.
Woori
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shugg on 2/4/2016, 6:31 pm

Thanks 4Emerson I will Thanks I had my worst day but I definitely Will
Shugg
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFluffyKitsune on 2/5/2016, 4:00 pm

4emersons wrote:I'm pretty sure Xbox never meant to hurt you. You asked for people's opinion, and he gave you his.
Ding.

Hopefully all of this gets sorted out soon enough and we can all go back to being one big happy and dysfunctional family.
TheFluffyKitsune
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 2/5/2016, 6:12 pm

XboxFantic wrote:Hopefully all of this gets sorted out soon enough and we can all go back to being one big happy and dysfunctional family.

Ain't that the truth
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down