Member applying - tuckey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Member applying - tuckey

Post by Tuckey on 5/19/2011, 11:14 pm

Minecraft username: Tuckey

Real name (recommended): Ryan tuckey

Location: Well not sure Exactly what you want so. I'm from the US live in PA, reading is my city

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: My friend bananafuton who is currently a member also and started around the same time as me told me about it =]

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: around 2 weeks

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: we'll considering im working on a huge project with me and another person probably Forever or at least till Minecraft slowly dies out

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: i really don't have any one to vouch for me =/ just kinda wanted to apply cause not having the member status made me Sad inside cause i don't feel like just a guest

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!")
We'll i think i deserve Member status cause, i feel like im going to be part of this server for a long time and after i make my castle im going to have mutliple rooms for people to move in and have to pay a slight rent Depending on what kind of living courters they would like to live in =] kinda creative like a real castle. honestly im a nice person once you get to know me even so you can ask banana i really don't try to be an asshole to anyone well these are my reasons i gave it a shot =] hopefully im accepted

Tuckey
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member applying - tuckey

Post by Vegeta400 on 5/19/2011, 11:36 pm

>>>>>VOUCH MUCH<<<<<

Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalWorld on 5/19/2011, 11:50 pm

Approved. Congratulations you're now member :)

FinalWorld
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile http://www.QLBACON.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckey on 5/19/2011, 11:51 pm

sweet thanks

Tuckey
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile