Ninja_Noodlez - Member Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ninja_Noodlez - Member Application

Post by Jellyfish_Fields on 5/25/2015, 7:42 pm

Minecraft username: Ninja_Noodlez

Real name (recommended): Dan

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I was told about Oasis from a friend who had found the server and invited me to play along with them.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I've been playing on this server for about 2 weeks.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan to be on this server as much as I can during the weekdays, as I do not have access to a computer during the weekends.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes, I have voted for the server several times.

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"): I enjoy playing on Oasis because I've grown quite attached to the sense of community and friendly players on the server. I make it my priority to follow the rules and be kind to others, as well as offer a helping hand when needed. I would love to become a member so I can become more involved with the server and its players.

Jellyfish_Fields
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninja_Noodlez - Member Application

Post by Bain on 5/25/2015, 8:00 pm

Vouch!

Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninja_Noodlez - Member Application

Post by 4emersons on 5/28/2015, 5:46 pm

Approved! Welcome to Oasis. Type "/kits" in-game to see your new kits. Enjoy! Smile

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top