Thought i'd reintroduce myself

Go down

Thought i'd reintroduce myself

Post by dtfgator on 12/21/2014, 8:18 pm

Hey guys, for those who haven't met me in the past few days, i'm dtfgator and i'm glad to be back.

About me:

I joined this server a long time ago. A long long time ago. A long long long time ago. Like, my first login was in October 2010. Yeah. But I didn't really start playing until February 2011 (about the same time madscientist joined, for perspective).

I've been on this server long enough to see it all but entirely swap out its playerbase and staff, more than once. And I gotta say, you all are a friendly bunch. I'm glad to have chosen to start playing again at a time when the playerbase is this active and this awesome. 

I inititally quit playing because minecraft was eating into my life and I wasn't focusing on school nearly as much as I should have. Right now i'm on break after my first semester at university, so i'll have lots of time to play until mid-january. I'll see how I feel about continuing to play then. 

Anyways, I like building things. Mostly little things with a lot of detail. That's about all I do anymore, and I do so without much rhyme or reason, mostly just flying around until I see a cute spot and then designing something to put there. Examples are spooky little houses, little trade outposts, abandoned mining towns. I like the idea that i'm adding something interesting to the world that somebody else might stumble upon someday and appreciate. Right now I have a little outpost somewhere outside a mushroom forest. So if you find that, you'll know it was me. I also have my name on it, and stuff, so you would have known anyways, but still. 

Umm. I'm good at math, I guess. If you have math questions you can ask me. That's probably not too helpful. But i've run out of things to say. See you around!

<3 <3 <3 Love you all!
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thought i'd reintroduce myself

Post by ItsDaniii on 12/21/2014, 8:23 pm

dtfgator wrote:Hey guys, for those who haven't met me in the past few days, i'm dtfgator and i'm glad to be back.

About me:

I joined this server a long time ago. A long long time ago. A long long long time ago. Like, my first login was in October 2010. Yeah. But I didn't really start playing until February 2011 (about the same time madscientist joined, for perspective).

I've been on this server long enough to see it all but entirely swap out its playerbase and staff, more than once. And I gotta say, you all are a friendly bunch. I'm glad to have chosen to start playing again at a time when the playerbase is this active and this awesome. 

I inititally quit playing because minecraft was eating into my life and I wasn't focusing on school nearly as much as I should have. Right now i'm on break after my first semester at university, so i'll have lots of time to play until mid-january. I'll see how I feel about continuing to play then. 

Anyways, I like building things. Mostly little things with a lot of detail. That's about all I do anymore, and I do so without much rhyme or reason, mostly just flying around until I see a cute spot and then designing something to put there. Examples are spooky little houses, little trade outposts, abandoned mining towns. I like the idea that i'm adding something interesting to the world that somebody else might stumble upon someday and appreciate. Right now I have a little outpost somewhere outside a mushroom forest. So if you find that, you'll know it was me. I also have my name on it, and stuff, so you would have known anyways, but still. 

Umm. I'm good at math, I guess. If you have math questions you can ask me. That's probably not too helpful. But i've run out of things to say. See you around!

<3 <3 <3 Love you all!
Sameee, minecraft is eating into my life too XD It's nice to find out more about you! I just started playing on oasis smp and this server seems so fun and everyone is super nice! I've never been on a server with this many welcoming people before. Anyways, I hope I see you on the server one day ^-^
ItsDaniii
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/21/2014, 10:03 pm

i luv u
and ur pokemons
and their frenchfries

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsDaniii on 12/21/2014, 10:26 pm

Lina wrote:i luv u
and ur pokemons
and their frenchfries
omg ty lina, I just now noticed the french fries ;3;
ItsDaniii
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy on 12/22/2014, 4:17 am

Hey, welcome back! Although I'm not much of an explorer I the sound of what you do and hope to run in to some of your builds!
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy on 12/22/2014, 3:13 pm

hi my names retkojy,

I don't know you and you don't know me...

Hi

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 12/23/2014, 8:37 pm

Hey, glad to hear someone from so long ago is revisiting us! I probably wont see you in-game, so I'll just say "welcome back!" here!
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes on 12/23/2014, 10:58 pm

Welcome and hope to see you around the server sometime!
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down