[PSA] Giving out spawned items and Member applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[PSA] Giving out spawned items and Member applications

Post by OsgaTharp on 4/1/2014, 7:20 pm

It has come to staffs attention that players are giving out spawned items and players are making member applications for other players.

For one, giving out or selling spawned items is NOT allowed! The only reason you should be giving out/sharing spawned items are for big projects. We will be cracking down on players who are breaking this rule with tempbans and possible demotions. Although your intentions might be good, you are breaking the rules.

Rule:
Section VI: Item Spawning, TP
Giving out spawned items will get you demoted or even banned, do not do it. Only give them away for a joint project and only give the exact amount for the project. Only /tp and /tphere if both people agree to the tp.

Also, people making member applications for lazy guests need to stop. If a guest cannot sit down and register on the forums and make an application, then they don't deserve the rank at all! Although this is not punishable, I will not be approving any more applications that aren't created by the account owner.

If you have any questions about anything rules based, always ask a staff member first.

OsgaTharp
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PSA] Giving out spawned items and Member applications

Post by Krazo on 4/2/2014, 3:18 am

Bump for visibility in other timezones.

No forum account = no member status on the server.

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PSA] Giving out spawned items and Member applications

Post by Paxination on 4/3/2014, 3:11 pm

Osgatharp wrote:

Also, people making member applications for lazy guests need to stop. If a guest cannot sit down and register on the forums and make an application, then they don't deserve the rank at all! Although this is not punishable, I will not be approving any more applications that aren't created by the account owner.

I am going to add to this. This is partially my fault as I have encouraged many current members of the server to help out new players with this. But it has been getting out of hand. And probably should stop. Since they wont have a forum account for us to look for.

Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top