Thanks Too Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanks Too Everyone

Post by Lioneheart2580 on 3/30/2014, 3:22 am

I have been playing a little less than a month but in that time I have popped on several other servers. Sad too say i haven't stayed on any of them. Oasis has been by far the best server i have seen. everyone is like a family. So Thank You Too All Who play on Oasis..

Lioneheart2580
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your welcome!

Post by FairyNinjaStar on 3/30/2014, 3:58 am

Lioneheart2580 wrote:I have been playing a little less than a month but in that time I have popped on several other servers. Sad too say i haven't stayed on any of them. Oasis has been by far the best server i have seen. everyone is like a family. So Thank You Too All Who play on Oasis..

Welcome to the server Lioneheart, hopefully I'll see around in game. If you need any help, feel free to give me a holler.

FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks Too Everyone

Post by Lioneheart2580 on 3/30/2014, 4:02 am

Thank you and the same too you..

Lioneheart2580
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 3/30/2014, 12:34 pm

Yeah servers like Oasis are far and few, but you have made it and are making your home here. This is only my second server that I have seen and it has a feeling of community and collaboration here. Other servers seem unnatural and crowded due to the wants of the server owners, but here on oasis we are like one big happy dysfunctional family with everyone and their quirks. Its good to see more people join our family and I hope you enjoy your prolonged stay here.

My Psychs be all like...:

Goes well with...

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 3/30/2014, 12:52 pm

Gr00veDriftTreh1 wrote:Yeah servers like Oasis are far and few, but you have made it and are making your home here. This is only my second server that I have seen and it has a feeling of community and collaboration here. Other servers seem unnatural and crowded due to the wants of the server owners, but here on oasis we are like one big happy dysfunctional family with everyone and their quirks. Its good to see more people join our family and I hope you enjoy your prolonged stay here.

Best description I have seen of Oasis, thus far. Glad your'e enjoying the server, Lione!

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioneheart2580 on 3/30/2014, 2:48 pm

Im glad you guys allowed me in :)

Lioneheart2580
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile