Jands #firstworldproblems (with fedex -.-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jands #firstworldproblems (with fedex -.-)

Post by jandavey on 2/19/2014, 2:10 am

Last week, I ordered Old Holland watercolor paint. Along with some Blick Artists watercolor. Then I notice RIGHT AFTER they ship it and send a delivery confirmation... They have the wrong address. So I call Blick Art Materials to see if I could change the shipping address. Fedex said I can see if there's a location to hold at location and pick it up. Apparently not available for this shipping. -.- I call Blick and I have to call all three numbers just to get someone on the phone. Finally, they say if it doesn't arrive when it's marked delivered...they'll ship it again. For free. How nice? (Totally didn't act pissed like ralf told me to do LOL) miraculously, the mailman knew my mother, and gave it to me. THEN, more problems. -.- Cadmium Red is missing. And somehow, they mix "Blick Artists Watercolor Cadmium Red" with
"Grumbacher Finest Artists --> OIL <-- Paint" not even the right color. .-. So I call and they don't even ask any questions, just the order number and address, and it gets to my house. Next week. e-e I swear. If there is another oil tube in this thing. I will eternally rage at customer service. LOL

jandavey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile http://leafblock.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jands #firstworldproblems (with fedex -.-)

Post by pokekid3847 on 2/19/2014, 3:51 am

Fedex dun goofed.

pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 2/19/2014, 11:54 am

lolol I had something similar recently...I went to buy 2 cds from Amazon.com ("Release the Panic:Deluxe Edition" by Red and "Captors" by Wolves at the Gate) and I was using my mom's credit card. She checked her check book to make sure she had enough money, said she did, so I used the only card thing that was saved on my account. 20 minutes later I get a email from Amazon Customer service saying that the credit card is invalid, then my mom realizes it is the one she had to stop after the whole Target fiasco. She didn't want to put any other credit cards on my account because she was afraid that it would always be there and not be able to be deleted, even though there is a clear "delete" button right there. So what she did is go on her account and bought a coupon thing for the exact amount, then activated it on my account. We went to pay with that, and they didn't let us. They only gave options for Paypal or credit card. So my mom called customer service, and after 30 minutes of arguing with the person there, they got it figured out and payed for with the coupon. It arrived today, with the Red cd in 2 pieces and without a case for the Wolves at the Gate cd. internet shopping -.-

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey on 2/19/2014, 7:14 pm

Thing is Ben... Blick Art Materials has a nice little policy on their website . They kept their 1912 policy of "if you're not satisfied you can have a full refund + shipping costs" or that if they sent you too much (geez, I wish they would 'accidentally' send me too much Old Holland Oil Paint, that stuff can cost 45$ a tube!) or too little, or missing. They'd send it to you again by FedEx Home (the one where you have to have a signature) all for free! On top of that, they'll settle the costs of shipping on their own accounts so you don't affect your credit card with the whole 'purchase and refund thing' :3 if you have too much, they come with a truck and you give them it. (Nah, keep ALL the paint!)

jandavey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile http://leafblock.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top