How Staff Must Feel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Staff Must Feel

Post by Artateck on 1/18/2014, 4:49 pm

I can probably imagine the glory that comes with being staff (that, and I have had some experience), but, it must get mighty tiring, and I don't think the Minecraft would feel like a game anymore, rather, a job, a duty. Something that you must do. I did not think about any of this when I applied for Jr.Mod, and with what little experience I have, I can understand that it is tiring. Though, I also think all of this depends on the server you play on, the server I had some time as staff on was a PVP server, and, belive me when I say, it got boring. There was nothing to do. That's why I am glad I applied for staff on this server, where, its economical system is well developed, friendly people, and LOADS of FUN STUFF to do. I think this is the type of server that compliments me, a server where I fit in. Now, even though I said all these things about staff being tiring and that, I still am proud to be running for [Jr.Mod] on this splendid server, and, if the rank falls upon me, I shall fufill the requirements properly, and smartly, to make sure that this server is fun, safe, and friendly. One big happy Minecraft community!  Smile

Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Staff Must Feel

Post by pokekid3847 on 1/18/2014, 5:50 pm

(:

pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie246 on 1/18/2014, 6:34 pm

True that,
It must be annoying for staff when kids always ask for them to do something (like i do)
and good luck on JrMod

lorie246
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 1/18/2014, 8:06 pm

Is this supposed to be an intro for your JrMod app?

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top