ThunderHorse introduction

Go down

ThunderHorse introduction

Post by ThunderHorse on 10/19/2013, 8:24 pm

Minecraft name: ThunderHorse (previously ThunderTheW0lf)

Actual name: Daniel

Height: 6"4 (yes I'm really that tall)

Home state: Michigan, United States

Hobbies: collecting and shooting guns,  gaming,  trap shooting, off-roading, hunting, and paintball

Lifestyle: I'm a true rancher.  I have lived on a farm my whole life and have raised llamas, sheep, goats, chickens. I currently have 23 llamas, 1 sheep, 2 goats, about 150 chickens, a donkey, 6 dogs, 5 cats, a blue tounged skink, and 6 exotic birds. At one point in time I had over 60 llamas at once and close to 500 chickens as well. my parents are the most well known members of the llama community in Michigan. My family knows so much about llamas almost daily we get calls from veterinarians because we are the among the most knowledgeable about llamas in the state. I've just got some llamas of my own and im gonna start my own herd. I'm also a 14 year veteran of 4H and now that my showing days are done i'm taking over my parents 4H club which I've been showing llamas in for that 14 years. My mothers side of the family was huge into horse racing and square dancing on a horses back and cause of that I have been able to see race records. I'm not sure if it is true or not but according to a family legend one of my great grandparents was in a horse race agaisnt Secretariat back in the 70s at the Kentucky Derby and from what I heard placed 3rd or 4th in that historical race. My great grandfather basically built an entire city here in Michigan. He was a very wealthy man from the Netherlands whi came here to America and in the middle of nowhere he built a drinking foubtain and his dying wish was to have a town built around that fountain and he left somewhere around $2 million dollars to build the town and now the city of Northville sits with that fountain dead center with a stone with his name on it. He was the head of a University (from what I've heard) and when he died he left all his money to my grandmother and left about 10 million dollars for us but due to political crap we only recieved $10,000 and all of that was put into life insurance for my grandmother and when she died a few years ago the life insurance company screwed us over and only gave us $5,000 and took the rest, so due to politicians my family went from being set up for life to being flat out robbed by the government. 

Cool facts about me:

- I was on the trap shooting squad that won 3rd in the state championship (Michigan),

- me and my dad travel 4 states shearing over 1000 llamas and alpacas

- I have a huge family history of horse racing and I got to ride a horse that was the granddaughter of Secretariat and I met the mother of Nyquist. 

- my dad is a retired Fire department captain who was offered the chance to become the chief but declined due to time and the family businesses. He was also the teacher for 22 years at the fire academy 

- I've driven a real life Sherman tank

- I've won close to 50 trophies in the 13 years I've shown in 4H in just the 4H fair alone

- I'm the first person in my family to ever revive a varsity letter

- I've been on the news 3 times

- I'm in a  movie (I was a pedestrian in a movie filmed in my home town right on the bridge over the river, not sure what the movie is called though but all I know is there was flyers all over town telling everyone if you wanted to be a voulenteer pedestrian in the movie be at the bridge on this day at this time. I wish I knew what movie it was though but it's supposed to be a teenage romance/drama movie but thats all I know.

- I've done the great Lakes version of the polar plunge which takes place in Lake superior in the winter

-I lost my appendix (organ) when I was only 8 years old

- I lost part of my septum (part of the nose) when I was accidently shot with a bb gun (long story)

- my older brother and dad (both firefighters) were both in the next wave to be dispatched to the 9/11 attacks but it was under control as they were boarding to be shipped out to new York and they were no longer needed. But i did have a close family friend get dispatched there (he was an EMT though) and a distant cousin of mine was killed in the attacks.

-I have been shot before although it was accidentally and was a lower caliber gun. It was at the shooting range and some idiot didn't know how to work his rifle which shot a .22-250 Remmington round and didn't realize the gun was loaded and had it laying on the table aimed right at me and the gun went off hitting me in the leg. I still have the scar to this day and probably a lifetime of leg and back pain left as a result of it.

- its a well know secret but my dad shears llamas at a farm that used to belong to Oprah only a few years ago. I can confirm she used to own the farm by a few details and that fact that the farms veterinarian flat out told me and my dad that she did own the farm but sold it a few years ago. There used to be a helicopter landing there daily which is how she likes to travel but the helicopter no longer is seen around there anymore. Only someone as wealthy as her could afford to build this farm. The barn alone probaly cost $2 million alone to build.and the house had to be upwards of $25 million. They have probaly half a million dollars in white picket fences around the property and even a security team. 

- my grandfather on my dads side of the family is a supporting character in a movie made in the 70s called "Northville Cemetery Massacre". It was also filmed here in Michigan and they needed police officers for the movie and the wanted real cops and my grandfather was one of the three. He played the role of "Officer Piggins" and was the main police officer in the movie. 

Famous people I've met: Eminem (rapper), Dan Cleary (Detroit Red Wings), Victoria Stilwell (tv host and professional Dog trainer), Steve Yzerman  (Former Detroit Red wings captain), Nicholas Lindstrom (last Detroit Red Wings captain),  most of the Detroit Red Wings team (from the 2008-2009 season),  The Beach boys (Band)

Education  level: high school graduate

Future plans: planning on applying to Baker college here in Michigan and take Vet tech classes and planning on becoming a veterinary technician. Might also train to become an firefighter/paramedic as a side job

Games played: far to many but to name a few, Every single Call of Duty game ever released,  all medal of honor games. All battlefield games,  almost every other war game in existence, all the Gta games, skyrim, most of the fallout games,  all the far cry games, etc

Oasis rank: Oasian

Oasis history: I joined oasis late into the 1.6 map  and applied for member about a week later.  Within a few days I was promoted to trusted.  Then it took about a year and a half to get trusted+. I applied for veteran twice and after losing 1 vet race i finally got veteran (now called Oasian) That's where I'm currently at.  I also founded and am the main owner of the infamous horse racing minigame, Racehorse. It became so big it got to much for me to handle alone so i for a few warp staff and now racehorse is bigger and Better then ever.

Minecarft history: i started playing Minecraft way back in 1.4 for pc and have played the pocket edition since the day it was released.  However i never tried multiplayer on pc until 1.6 and this was the very first server i joined.

Minecraft knowledge: i know a crap ton about Minecraft and have almost every crafting recipe memorized. But I'm horrible with redstone and grinders sadley. My building skills are not very good but i make up for it with size and decor.  I'm a master interior builder i just suck at basic exterior. I can also tell you everything about Minecraft horses.

I'll try to update it again when I think of more

Last edited by ThunderHorse on 5/26/2016, 12:08 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : update 8 and more spelling errors)
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ThunderHorse introduction

Post by Shnoork on 10/19/2013, 8:44 pm

Glad to know we're appreciated, Thunder, well written my friend. Good to know a little about you. I'd like to officially welcome you to the server, as i can't recall being online when you joined!
Hella jacked welcome from Shnoork!
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone on 10/19/2013, 11:43 pm

Awesome introduction bro, keep being the player you are, love having you around! Keep being badass!
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 11/4/2015, 7:06 pm

Saw a lot of people updating their intros so might as well of updated mine
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Libzy on 11/4/2015, 11:19 pm

Bro. Bro. HMU if you ever need pointers about vet tech stuff. I have all the answers.
Libzy
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina on 11/4/2015, 11:30 pm

ThunderHorse wrote:1 sheep
one bootiful sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
(J;w;)J

that is a lot of chickens tho *-*
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine on 11/5/2015, 3:52 pm

How did i not see this yet, also whats the breeds of your cats? :P 

Glad to get to know you more :)
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy on 11/5/2015, 6:04 pm

Love seeing you online thunder, great intro!
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 11/5/2015, 6:22 pm

HealthMagazine wrote:also whats the breeds of your cats?

No idea other then one.  The only one i know of is a tabby (at least i think that's what their called)
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mity on 11/5/2015, 6:24 pm

Nice to get to know you better! Awesome intro, I wish I had that many dogs and some llamas <3 I'm glad that you are active on ze forums, can't wait to see you back on Oasis!

/warp adopt  Take a leap of faith no parachute.
Mity
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile http://mitychan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine on 11/5/2015, 9:36 pm

ThunderHorse wrote:
HealthMagazine wrote:also whats the breeds of your cats?

No idea other then one.  The only one i know of is a tabby (at least i think that's what their called)
Tabby is when its basically a "mutt" in cat version :P So you got pics of them? (if yes send them allll my way XD)
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 11/5/2015, 11:38 pm

Figured another massive update would be nice

And I'll pm you some pics sometime tomorrow health
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain on 11/6/2015, 3:02 pm

If you don't mind could I see some pics too?

Nice intro, always great to get to know other Oasians :D
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 11/6/2015, 3:43 pm

My last comment on this post was 2 years ago so consider this my updated "welcome".

Welcome to the server bruv!

Always a pleasure. Oh, and thanks for making the forums less lonely over the past year.
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 11/6/2015, 4:17 pm

HealthMagazine wrote:so you got pics of them (if yes send them alll my way XD)

Bain wrote:if you don't mind could I see some pics to?

Check your pms
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine on 11/6/2015, 4:52 pm

You have the CUTEST cats ive seen <3 i want them :( and thanks for sending them :)
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot on 5/22/2016, 6:30 pm

Awesome intro, you really have quite an exciting life already, hope you have as much and more in store for you in the future. Love the new RaceHorse track and location, See ya on Oasis!
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down