Big_Mac_Joe's Introduction

Go down

Big_Mac_Joe's Introduction

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe on 7/4/2013, 10:08 am

Hello everyone! As I was sitting at my Zombie Spawner I realized I never formally introduced myself. Well here I go.

My IGN is Mr_big_Mac_Joe, you can call me Joe or Mac either works. I am 32 yrs old and live in the USA. I am in a relationship with GeekyGirl36. I do not work, disabled for numerous reasons. Let's see, I love gaming. I would have to say the game I play the most is Minecraft. With ADHD it helps keep my attention, and I love to build. I build mostly under ground for two reasons. One it gives me more privacy and no one finds it to grief it. The second reason is so I don't take up so much surface space. 

Okay, lets see what else to put here? I try to keep up with all of the new movies. Right now my collection is over 360 and growing. I do not read books (ADHD doesn't make it easy). Hmm, I am okay with redstone, already have a couple of hidden 1x2 doors in my base. Well, I really don't know what else to put here so I am going to wrap it up by saying - Hello and I am glad to  have found Oasis!
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBigMacJoe

Back to top Go down

Re: Big_Mac_Joe's Introduction

Post by 4emersons on 7/4/2013, 10:38 am

Welcome to Oasis! I am glad to have you here! Great introduction!! :D And all I have to say about the amount of movie is WOW! lol That is a lot!
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo on 7/4/2013, 10:54 am

You're one fine lad, your girlfriend is also a very nice individual. You both are one of those kinds of people you want to have around. Have fun!
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoahDooling on 7/4/2013, 11:59 am

Hey, welcome to Oasis, you seem to be a pretty cool guy! You might know me through TeamSpeak, or the guy who helped a little with your big underground hole.
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linkinparkey on 7/4/2013, 6:20 pm

Mr_Big_Mac_Joe wrote:I try to keep up with all of the new movies. Right now my collection is over 360 and growing.

It's quite rare that I meet someone with a larger movie collection than me xD I have about 300 :P And still growing as well xD

Welcome to Oasis! :D
Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe on 7/4/2013, 7:39 pm

Linkinparkey wrote: It's quite rare that I meet someone with a larger movie collection than me xD I have about 300 :P And still growing as well xD

Welcome to Oasis! :D

I love movies. My downfall is series of any sort. If I have one of a series I have to have the others to complete it, lol.

Also, thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes, hope to see everyone on the server and get to know everyone.
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBigMacJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ327 on 7/4/2013, 8:59 pm

Welcome to Oasis, you're fun to speak with in teamspeak and a blast to play with. Those are the kind of players I enjoy being with. Have a jolly time!
AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down