4emersons' [Mod] App

Go down

4emersons' [Mod] App

Post by 4emersons on 6/2/2013, 12:18 am

Minecraft username: 4emersons

Real name (recommended):Ben Emerson

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: about 5 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: a few hours a day at least for as long as the server is up.

Name any Mods, Admins or Superadmins who would vouch for you: anyone can vouch for me in the replies as they wish

Why do you deserve Mod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: 1st off, I know people will tell me that I have not played long enough. That I am not ready. The mighty Pax said once that how long you have played does not matter as much as your maturity. I feel that I am ready. The thing I like to do most in Oasis is to help others. with new people, I often give them some iron stuff because I have a lot and am able to help them get started. I try to help everyone that I can, whether it is clearing out an area, or getting resources, or whatever. It would be a honor to be a staff member, to help with griefs, and to be able to ban people that are trouble makers, and mainly to help the server. I will never and have never abused my kits and perks. I feel that you guys are being super nice for giving us the perks and kits and that there is no reason that we should abuse them.
I completely understand if my request gets denied, I just feel that I can help the server out. I didn't really even think about this until 4 people said that I would be awesome staff, so I figured why not see if you guys think so too.
Thank you got reading Smile,
-Ben
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4emersons' [Mod] App

Post by AJ327 on 6/2/2013, 12:48 am

You are a nice person and is always glad to help but I honestly think you're not ready for this yet. Just keep playing, having fun, and apply again later!
AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw on 6/2/2013, 4:50 am

As David would say,

Nope.
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 on 6/2/2013, 4:59 am

You are a great player but if I were you I would go for a rank like Veteran first. ;)

::Profile::   Staff Profile - 2016
::Quotes::  Good, Better, Best. Do not rest until your good is better, and your better best.
::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tentalaria on 6/2/2013, 7:52 am

revilo410 wrote:You are a great player but if I were you I would go for a rank like Veteran first. ;)
^
Tentalaria
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 6/2/2013, 9:15 am

Thank you all for your opinion, and I was not sure if this was too soon or what but like I said, the thing that brought me to do this was the 4 people telling me that I would be good for Guide.
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum